Built tough and made specifically for 2021+ Ford Bronco, this amplifier wiring kit makes it easy to install an Audio Control, Stinger, or Phoenix Gold amplifier under the seat in your Bronco.
Designed for Ford Bronco: Designed to withstand harsh outside elements, including water, dirt, dust, and debris.
Better Performance: Add aftermarket amplifiers to upgrade your sound system.
- Perfect Fit: Engineered to fit 2021+ Ford Bronco
What's In The Box
- (1) Fuse to Vehicle Battery Wire (22in)
- (1) Fuse to Amplifier Wire (17ft)
- (1) Amplifier Ground Wire (12in)
- (1) JK/JL Fuse Holder Mounting Plate
- (1) JL Mounting Bolt (M6 X 25)
- (1) Remote Turn-On Wire (10ft)
- (2) Ferrules/Heat Shrink
- (4) Fuse Holder Mounting Screws
- (1) X-Link Fuse Holder & ANL Fuse (150A)
- (1) Rubber Grommet (5/8")
- (1) X-Link X-Pansion Jumper
- (10) 7" Wire Ties
- (1) 2-Channel RCA Cable (12ft)
- Fits 2021+ Ford Bronco
- Designed for front driver or passenger seat amplifier locations
- High Current OFC Copper 4 Gauge or 8 Gauge Power and Ground Wire
- Element-ready jacket for extreme environments
- Pre-cut, terminated, and loomed wire for professional results
- Expandable X-Link fuse holder with custom mounting bracket
- 2 channel 4000 series directional twisted-pair RCA cable
- Wire ferrules, remote turn-on wire, and hardware pack included
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.