Get an amazing view of what is around your vehicle, and capture it on DVR!
Add 4 cameras to any vehicle with a single video input. View 1,2,3 or all 4 cameras at once with your existing display!
- Have Visibility of What’s Under Your Vehicle While Over-Roading: Get extreme, unobstructed views of what is under and around your vehicle
- Multiple Camera Placements to Avoid Damage: Mount the cameras to the side, underneath, or in the bed of your truck
- Compatible with the HEIGH10 Display or any AHD Display
Get an unobstructed view of what is under your vehicle from 4 different angles.
15 View Options
Access any specific camera or see a split-screen view of multiple cameras simultaneously.
Trail-ready IP67-rated camera is ready to withstand the harsh elements.
Easy to Connect
5-pin plugs replace more complicated wiring, simplifying installation.
Automatically capture your adventures from all 4 cameras on a micro SD card (not included).
3-Year Camera Warranty
Providing you peace of mind.
We're Here To Help
Complete installation guide with video and pictures included; phone and email support available
- Wired remote control button - Toggle through all 15 available view combinations by clicking the button
- Wireless remote control - Wireless IR remote provides access to a specific camera(s).
- Direct camera access - 12-volt trigger wires are provided for each of the 4 cameras. Wire these to your existing switches, or add any switches, and directly access any camera at any time.
- Turn-signal activation - Connect the direct access trigger wires to your turn signals to activate a side-view camera when using your turn signal.
What's In The Box
- 4 x IP67-rated cameras
- Video switcher
- Video Multiplexer with built-in DVR
- 4 x camera connection harnesses
- 4 x camera extension cables
- Wireless remote control
- Wired remote control
- Zip ties
- Warranty Card
Video output options:
- CVBS output at 648 x 488
- AHD output at 1280 x 720
- Camera viewing angle 170 degrees
- Sensor type 1/4” CMOS
- All cameras are equipped with infrared LEDs for low light situations
- Water/debris resistance rating IP67
- Mirror option (selectable using DIP switch)
- Supports up to 128 GB Micro SD Card (not included)
Find the answers to many common questions:
Warranty Information - Radio Replacement Kits & Bundles
Stinger Off-Road Radio Kits are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Years from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warrant