- Don't Compromise on Ride Quality or Driveability: Maintains suspension geometry and factory ride characteristics for a comfortable driving experience.
- Clearance for up to 35" Tire Packages: Better traction, improved stability, and reduced slippage while off-roading.
- Top-Mount Design: Increases ground clearance without compromising suspension range of motion, ensuring proper alignment and handling.
- Spring Perch Spacer: Raises the body without altering the suspension design, improving ground clearance and tire accommodation.
- Bump Stop Extension: Prevents excessive suspension compression and bottoming out during heavy impacts.
- Note: Compatible with models equipped with Bilstein shocks (Sasquatch, Badlands, Wildtrak; Badlands with Sasquatch). Not compatible with HOSS 3.0 or Raptor Models.
Elevate your Ford Bronco's design and capability with premium 2" Lift Kits designed specifically for the Badlands trim and Sasquatch-equipped models. These lift kits level the stance, eliminating the factory nose-low rake and creating clearance for up to 35" tires. They maintain ride quality without compromising performance with a 4-corner Coilover design and top-mounted strut spacers. These spacers are made from heavy-duty, glass-fiber-reinforced nylon resin and offer exceptional strength and an OE appearance. The kit includes spring perch spacers for front leveling and bump stop extensions to prevent overextending suspension-steering/driveline angles. Complete with replacement hardware and easy-to-follow instructions, you can install this high-quality lift kit in just a few hours. Give your Bronco the upgrade it deserves with these top-quality 2" lift kits.
What's in the Box
- Strut Spacers
- Installation Guide
|Front Lift Height||2"
|Rear Lift Height||1"|
|Front Lift Method||Strut Spacers|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
17 x 9
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5"-6"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 11.2"|
|Install Time||2-3 Hours|
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.