700 Watt (RMS) Class D Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier | MT-700.1
- Digital Class-D Mono Block Amplifier: Delivers powerful performance in a compact size, ensuring efficient and high-quality power for your car audio subwoofer system.
- Small Footprint and Sturdy Design: Precise sound control with our durable metal potentiometer, designed for long-lasting reliability and exceptional tonal adjustments.
- Robust Unregulated Power Supplies: Advanced pulse width modulator integrated circuits in the power supply circuitry offer superior performance and efficiency.
- Designed with Advanced HEXFET® Power MOSFET: Featuring reduced on-resistance, faster switching speeds, and unmatched reliability.
- 500V High Current Impulse voltage capacitor: Provides protection for the MOSFET with low loss AC peak surge over-current ability.
- Direct Insert Power and Speaker Terminals: Decreased resistance for higher power transfer and efficiency.
- Remote Bass Controller: Enjoy convenient audio control from your driver's seat, allowing you to effortlessly adjust bass levels.
Prepare for an unbeatable audio experience with the Stinger Audio MT700.1 Monoblock Amplifier! This energy-efficient powerhouse churns out 700-Watts of RMS power at 1 ohm, giving your vehicle mind-blowing bass and tonal clarity beyond imagination. Built using superior quality components, including MOSFET power supply, high-grade capacitors, advanced transformers, and high-quality inductors, this Class D car audio amplifier ensures maximum current flow, allowing reliable performance with every heart-pounding beat.
RMS: 300W x 1 @ 4 ohms | 500W x 1 @ 2 ohms | 700 x 1 @ 1 ohm
Number of Channels:
700 Watts x 1 Channel
500 Watts x 1 Channel
300 Watts x 1 Channel
Bridged RMS Rating / 2Ω Minimum
1200W x 1
Signal to Noise (@ CEA Standard)
Input Sensitivity 0.2-6v
0.2v - 6v
Crossover Control, Linkwitz-Riley
SUB 0Hz - 50Hz (Subsonic)
LP 40Hz - 180Hz @ 12dB/Oct
Bass-Boost Frequency Range
Frequency Response (+- 1dB)
10Hz - 180Hz
Remote Bass Control
9V to 16V
Recommended External Fusing
HEXFET® is a registered trademarks of International Rectifier Corporation.
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.