Ford Bronco (2021-2023) Single 12" 400 Watt (RMS) Swing Gate Loaded Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure Complete Bass Package
12" Swing Gate-Mounted 400 Watt Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Extreme Bass: Push your Bronco's bass to the limit. Experience clean, articulate, goose-bump-inducing bass; jam-packed with every musical detail
- Space-Saving Fit: Engineered to overcome the lack of space hurdle where space is a premium, without compromising power and sound quality
- Weather-Resistant: Designed to withstand harsh outside elements, including water, dirt, dust, and debris
700 Watt Class D Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier | MT-700.1
- Digital Class-D Mono Block Amplifier: Delivers powerful performance in a compact size, ensuring efficient and high-quality power for your car audio subwoofer system.
- Small Footprint and Sturdy Design: Precise sound control with our durable metal potentiometer, designed for long-lasting reliability and exceptional tonal adjustments.
- Robust Unregulated Power Supplies: Advanced pulse width modulator integrated circuits in the power supply circuitry offer superior performance and efficiency.
- Designed with Advanced HEXFET® Power MOSFET: Featuring reduced on-resistance, faster switching speeds, and unmatched reliability.
- Remote Bass Controller: Enjoy convenient audio control from your driver's seat, allowing you to effortlessly adjust bass levels.
Bronco-Specific 2-Channel 4GA Amplifier Wiring Kit
- Designed for Ford Bronco: Designed to withstand harsh outside elements including water, dirt, dust, and debris.
- Better Performance: Add aftermarket amplifiers to upgrade your sound system.
- Perfect Fit: Engineered to fit 2021+ Ford Bronco
DescriptionUpgrade your Ford Bronco's audio system with our all-in-one subwoofer solution. Experience mind-blowing, precise bass with the AudioControl 12" 400 Watt loaded enclosure that seamlessly attaches to your tailgate. Our comprehensive install kit includes a 700 Watt Stinger Audio Monoblock amplifier, a Bronco amplifier mounting system for convenient under-seat placement, and a 4GA Stinger Wiring Kit for optimal performance. Enjoy crystal-clear sound, powerful bass, and elevate your driving experience. Say goodbye to lackluster sound and hello to high-quality audio in a neat and organized manner. Transform your Ford Bronco's audio system today and take your driving experience to new heights.
Swing gate-mount 12" 400-watt subwoofer loaded enclosure for Ford Bronco (TXFBB12)
- Subwoofer Enclosure User Guide
700 Watt Class D Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier (MT-700.1)
- Amplifier User Guide
Ford Bronco 4GA wiring kit w/ 12ft 2 channel RCA cable (STXKBR4)
Ford Bronco passenger side amplifier mounting system (BRCOAMPBRKTP)
15ft of 14GA speaker wire
Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure Specifications
|Number of Channels:||1|
|Voice Coil||Dual 4 ohm|
|DC Resistance (Re)||2 ohm|
|Sensitivity 1W/M (SPL)||87 dB|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 250Hz|
|RMS Power||400 watts|
|Peak Power||800 watts|
|Speaker Displacement||0.06 cu ft / 1.82 Ltr|
|Speaker Weight||12.5 lbs|
|Internal Volume||0.87 cu ft. / 24.7 Ltr|
|Enclosure Weight||17.5 lbs|
|Height||14in / 35.56cm|
|Width||28.5in / 72.39cm|
|Depth||6.1in / 15.5cm|
|Depth (with Speaker & Grill)||7.3in / 18.59cm|
Monoblock Amplifier Specifications
Number of Channels:
700 Watts x 1 Channel
500 Watts x 1 Channel
300 Watts x 1 Channel
Bridged RMS Rating / 2Ω Minimum
1200W x 1
Signal to Noise (@ CEA Standard)
Input Sensitivity 0.2-6v
0.2v - 6v
Crossover Control, Linkwitz-Riley
SUB 0Hz - 50Hz (Subsonic)
LP 40Hz - 180Hz @ 12dB/Oct
Bass-Boost Frequency Range
Frequency Response (+- 1dB)
10Hz - 180Hz
Remote Bass Control
9V to 16V
Recommended External Fusing
HEXFET® is a registered trademarks of International Rectifier Corporation.
4GA Wiring Kit Specifications
|Vehicle Fitment||Ford Bronco 2021+|
|High Current OFC Copper||4 Gauge|
|Directional Twisted-Pair RCA Cable||2 channel 4000 series|
|Element-ready jacket for extreme environments|
|Pre-cut, terminated, and loomed wire|
|Expandable X-Link fuse holder with custom mounting bracket|
|Wire ferrules, remote turn-on wire, and hardware pack included|
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.