Perfect for Silverado/Sierra/Denali 2007-2019, F150 1999-2020, Tundra Double Cab 2018-2020
This kit includes a subwoofer enclosure and extension port. The extension port adds the correct airspace and a 37-Hz tuned port that gives you over 6-dB of extended bass; that’s like adding another subwoofer!
This 10” bass enclosure offers an easy way to add a high-powered subwoofer solution to your audio system.
The enclosure also works well behind seats as a footrest, over-center humps, and in hatchbacks.
All mounting hardware included.
The amplifier is not included, the amp is sold separately. We suggest RX2 250.1.
Push your truck's audio to the limit. Engineered to overcome the lack of space hurdle and adds BIG BASS in trucks where space is a premium.
Add some more bass to that wasted space. The enclosure works well behind seats as a footrest, over-center humps, and in hatchbacks.
Designed to withstand elements including water, dirt, dust, and debris.
- Loaded Enclosure - Assembled
- Extension Port for 10-inch Subwoofer Enclosure
- 14GA Matte Blue 15ft Speaker Wire
- Install Guide
- Roadkill-Liquid Coat
- Durable Texture UAT (Urethane Acrylic Terpolymer) Enclosure Coating
- Weather-Resistant for Harsh Outdoor Environments
- Sound Dampening Properties for Resonance Reduction
- Impact Absorption
- Scratch, Crack, and Peel-Resistant
- Chemical and Stain-Resistant
- Provides Leak and Corrosion Prevention
- UV Protection
- Heavy-Duty MDF Construction
- Poly-Fill Included to Absorb Standing Waves and Reduce Distortion
- Durable, Coated Steel Subwoofer Grill for Extra Protection
- 400w RMS 10” Weather-Resistant Subwoofer
- Rugged Weatherproof Design
- Fiber Matrix Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Rubber Surround
- Powder-Coated Frame
- Wrap-Sealed Rubber Gasket
THERMAL & MECHANICAL ELEMENTS
- 2.5” Voice Coil with CFL³ and MBL Technologies
- MLB Collar Technology- Enables Micro-Level Bonding with Cone & Spider for Increased Strength
- G-Lock Technology Utilizes Adhesive and Mechanical Bonding Between the Cone and Voice Coil
- Air-Cooled Ventilated Motor Topology for Providing Optimal Thermal Efﬁciency, Reducing Motor Compression and Extending
- Low-Frequency Response
- Black Anodized Voice Coil Former-Provides Heat Dissipation
- CFL³ Technology Voice Coil- 3x More Structurally Rigid, Prolonging the Life of the Voice Coil
- Concave-X Cone Technology Strengthens the Rigidity of the Woofer’s Cone Body and Minimizes Distortion While Increasing High-Pressure Handling Produced in Shallow Enclosures
- Magnetic FEA High-Efﬁciency Motor-Provides Highest Possible, Efﬁcient Motor Design
- Linear Surround Technology-For High Excursion and Increased Output
- Linear Excursion Suspension - For Accurate Bass with Impact
|Voice Coil||2.5" Dual 4 ohm|
|DC Resistance (Re)||2 ohm|
|Sensitivity 1W/M (SPL)||86.3 dB|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 250Hz|
|RMS Power||400 watts|
|Peak Power||800 watts|
Find the answers to many common questions:
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Years from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warrant