Bundle & Save Now
- Digital Class-D Mono Block Amplifier: Our Class-D mono amplifier packs a powerful punch with high efficiency and an incredibly small form factor. Perfect for powering your car audio subwoofer system without sacrificing sound quality or performance.
- Small Footprint and Sturdy Design: Experience total tonal control with our precision metal potentiometer, built to the highest standards for lasting reliability. Fine-tune your sound like never before.
- Robust Unregulated Power Supplies: Our power supply circuitry utilizes advanced pulse width modulator integrated circuits designed to provide superior performance and unmatched efficiency. Remote Bass Controller Included: Superior audio control from the comfort of your driver's seat. Our flush-mount knob makes installation easy, allowing you to effortlessly adjust bass levels with just one twist.
- Designed with Advanced HEXFET® Power MOSFET: Harness the power of innovative engineering and cutting-edge technology with our advanced HEXFET® Power MOSFET. Boasting reduced on-resistance, faster switching speeds, and unparalleled reliability.
- 500V High Current Impulse voltage capacitor: Special Class X2 aluminum zinc high-frequency capacitor with low loss AC peak surge over-current ability to protect the MOSFET.
- Direct Insert Power and Speaker Terminals: Decreased resistance for higher power transfer and efficiency.
Stinger Audio introduces the MT1000.1 Class D Monoblock amplifier! With a sleek and compact design, this amplifier can easily fit into any car audio setup. It features a Class D circuitry that delivers efficient power to your speakers, producing a clean and clear sound that is free from distortion. The MT-1000.1 can deliver up to 1,000-Watts of peak power, making it perfect for powering even the most demanding speakers. Its advanced design utilizes MOSFET technology, top of the line capacitors & transformers in addition to cutting-edge inductors – combined to deliver that extra thump you desire on the go.
RMS: 400W x 1 @ 4 ohms | 700W x 1 @ 2 ohms | 1,000 x 1 @ 1 ohm