The Gravity® LED Pro6 light bar is an LED off-road lighting system unlike any you've seen before. This high-performance light bar includes the patented Infinity Ring™ modular design as well as patented Gravity LED optics.
PERFORMANCE GRAVITY® LED OPTICS
Patented Gravity® LED G6 optical inserts provide exceptional efficiency and light output. 20W, G6 optics are available in Spot, Driving, and Wide-40 patterns.
INFINITY RING™ SYSTEM
The patented Infinity Ring™ system provides a race-proven, adjustable linking system featuring expandable widths, modular beam shape, and a radius or straight setting between each ring
UNIVERSAL END MOUNT SYSTEM
The Pro6 LED light bar comes ready to fit most standard LED bar widths and is designed with high-strength aluminum end mounts. This universal mounting design easily attaches to KC mounts on your Jeep, Truck or UTV
RACE-PROVEN STRENGTH & DURABILITY
Inspired by endurance racing and tested by KC athletes worldwide, the Pro6 is set to break all performance barriers while providing the most durable, reliable, and scalable light bar design available today
- Powered by Gravity® LED G6 optical inserts – efficient, powerful, patented
- The patented Infinity Ring™ system enables the conversion of the Pro6 from straight to radius format in seconds
- Signature KC modular design is expandable to different widths
- Extremely high output with very low amperage draw
- Includes Spot and Wide-40 beam pattern lights
What's In The Box
(1) Pro6 LED Light Bar
(6) Light Covers - Black w/ Yellow KC Logo
- Deluxe Plug-N-Play Wiring Harness with 30A LED Switch
Amp Draw: 9.78A
IP Rating: IP68
Dimensions: H - 6.06" x D - 3.33" x W - 39.125"
LIGHT PERFORMANCE (PER LIGHT)
- Raw Lumens: 13,800 lm
- Lux @ 10 Meters: 5,150 lx
- Candela: 515,000 cd
- Beam Distance (Meters): 1,435m
- Light Temp: 5000K
- Candela: 515,000 cd
- Lumens: 13,800 lm
- Lux: 5,150 lx
- Amp Draw: 9.78 a
- Voltage: 9V-32V
- Total Wattage: 120W
- Beam Pattern: Combo
- Beam Distance: 1,435 m
- LED Color: White
- Lens Color: Clear
- Product Ships in Multiple Boxes: No
- Shipping Dimensions - Box 1: 46x11x8
- Shipping Weight (Box 1): 25
- UPC: 084709913076
- SAE/ECE Compliant: No
- DOT Compliant: Yes
- Prop 65: No
Find the answers to many common questions:
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Years from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warrant