Designed specifically for car audio systems up to 1500 Watts or 150 Amps
- 4000 Series, 4-channel audiophile-grade interconnects
- Made from 100% oxygen-free Copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power
- Tru-Spec cables/wires
- Tinned conductors for corrosion resistance
- Mini-ANL (MIDI) Style Fuse Holder (SPD5801) for Maximum Power Delivery and Safety
- Matte finish hyper-twist wire construction provides excellent flexibility
- Pre-terminated power connections provide reliable performance
What's in the Box
- 18ft./5.5m Matte Red Hyper-Twist 4GA Power Wire
- 3ft./0.9m Matte Black Hyper-Twist 4GA Ground Wire
- (1) 17ft./5.2m 4000 Series 2-Channel Audio Interconnect (SI4217)
- 17ft./5.2m Matte Blue 18GA Remote Turn-On Wire
- SPD5801 mini-ANL (MIDI) Fuse Holder
- 150 Amp Shoc-Krome MIDI Fuse
- 4GA Crimp Ring Terminals Pre-Installed
- 16GA Blue Butt Connector
- 4GA Snap-In Protective Firewall Grommet
- Self-Drilling Mounting Screws
- (10) 7”/17.8cm Wire Ties
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.