KC engineered the SLIMLITE® LED using, a first for our industry, CREE XLamp XD series LED packing 50 watts per light and putting out 60% more light output than its 100W halogen predecessor. Through CREE’s XD16 LEDs we were able to maximize lumen density (pack more lumens per inch of space). Ultimately, we are able to deliver a best-in-class product with performance and aesthetics while keeping the original compact size and depth.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE LED OPTICS
KC’s Slimlite® LED lights provide exceptional output through the use of high-performance Cree® XD-16 LEDs. Slimlite® LED lights feature an optimized beam pattern that has a spot beam output for long-distance lighting along with fill light for short to mid-range light. The 10 internal LEDs and reflectors result in incredible light output with highly targeted light distribution and beam shape that translates to more usable light than standard round lights.
RACE-PROVEN STRENGTH & DURABILITY
Constructed from a rugged aluminum housing with a durable, shatter-resistant polycarbonate lens, KC Slimlite® LED lights were made to perform at their best for years to come.
ADJUSTABLE MOUNTING FOR ACCURACY AND PRECISION
Universal adjustable mounts allows users to easily mount Slimlite® LED lights to most bolt hole locations. The mounts also allow for easy vertical adjustment and horizontal aiming of light output while ensuring beam stability and consistency.
NOTE: A-Pilllar mount options for Jeep JK, JL and JT are under related products below. Bumper mounts are direct bolt-on if your bumper can receive M10 bolt.
- 2 x 50W Slimlite® LED Lights
- Every Slimlite® LED light is powered by 10 high-power Cree LEDs for unmatched power at an affordable price
- Ultra Slim Black UV treated aluminum housing with a unique fin design for maximum cooling and aerodynamic efficiency
- Breathable membrane barrier
- Impact-resistant black polycarbonate lens
- Spot beam pattern
What's In The Box
The Slimlite® LED pair pack comes complete with everything you need to install and use these lights on your vehicle!
- 2 x Slimlite® LED Offroad Lights
- Wiring Harness with Weatherproof Connectors
- Illuminated LED Light Switch
- 2 x KC Light Cover
- Mounting Hardware
- Easy to understand instructions
- Wattage: 44W at 12V; 50W at 13.5V
- Amp Draw: 4.0A (at 12V)
- Voltage: 9-32V
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- IP Rating: IP68
- Dimensions: W - 6.21" x H - 6.71" x D - 2.70"
- Housing: Black UV-treated aluminum housing
LIGHT PERFORMANCE (per light at 12V)
- Raw Lumens: 7,260 lm
- Lux @ 10 Meters: 2500 lx
- Candela: 250,000 cd
- Beam Distance (meters) at 1.00 lx: 500m
- Beam Distance (meters) at 0.25 lx: 1000m
- Light Temp - 5000K
- Candela - 250,000 cd
- Lumens - 7,260 lm
- Lux - 2,500 lx
- Amp Draw - 4.0 a
- Voltage - 9V-32V
- Total Wattage - 100W
- Wattage Per Light - 50W
- Beam Pattern - Spot
- Beam Distance - 1000 m
- IP Rating - IP68
- LED Color - White
- Lens Color - Clear
- Product Ships in Multiple Boxes - No
- Product Dimensions- W - 6.00" x H - 6.75" x D - 2.875"
- Shipping Dimensions - Box 1 12x6.75x9.5
- Shipping Weight (Box 1) - 10
- UPC - 084709001001
- SAE/ECE Compliant - No
- DOT Compliant - No
- Prop 65 - No
Find the answers to many common questions:
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Years from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warrant
Such a great setup, beautiful light and everything you need to install included. I personally couldn't be happier.