Are you tired of subpar sound quality in your car audio system? Look no further than the AudioControl DM-608 Digital Signal Processor - the ultimate solution for optimizing your audio experience on the road.
Featuring 6 inputs and 8 outputs, this DSP allows for complete customization and fine-tuning of your sound, ensuring that every note and beat is delivered with maximum precision and clarity. With its cutting-edge technology, the DM-608 can process high-resolution audio files up to 24-bit/192kHz, delivering audiophile-level sound quality that will blow you away.
But that's not all - the DM-608 also features powerful equalization, time alignment, and crossover capabilities, allowing you to tailor your sound to your specific preferences and environment. And with its compact and sleek design, this DSP is easy to install and integrates seamlessly with your existing audio system.
So why settle for mediocre sound quality when you can experience the power and precision of the AudioControl DM-608 Digital Signal Processor? Upgrade your car audio system today and take your listening experience to the next level!
DM Smart DSP: The DM-608 includes a micro USB (Type-B) port to connect to a laptop (USB Type-A to micro-B cable included), allowing you to use the AudioControl's DM Smart DSP app. This is a fully featured Matrix DSP interface designed to give you control over every aspect of the processor. Features include routing any input to any output, gain adjustment, delay, polarity, and a 30-band EQ. High-pass, low-pass, and band-pass filtering can be set up for any output using 12 or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley crossovers. It also includes RTAs (Real Time Analyzer) for every input and output to easily identify and sum factory speaker signals for OEM integration.
Maximum Input Level Control (MILC): The processor analyzes the input signal to detect any clipping. If the signal reaches the level of clipping, the MILC Source Clip LED glows red, prompting you to turn down the gain level. When the gain level is maximized, a green Maximized LED will glow to indicate the gain, for that set of channels, is set to the optimum level.
GTO (Great Turn On) Signal Sense: If you are connecting the DM-608 to a factory stereo, or an aftermarket unit without preamp outputs and a remote turn-on lead, the GTO Signal Sense circuitry can turn on the processor when an audio signal is detected on either the line-level or speaker-level inputs. After a period of time with no signal input, the DM-608 will turn itself off.
ACR-3 Remote: The optional AudioControl ACR-3 wired remote is a dual-function remote that lets you adjust both the level of the main and line outputs, as well as recalling memory presets, all from the driver's seat. The ACR-3 has two LED indicators and a rotary/push-knob. When the blue LED is on, the remote knob raises and lowers the output level. When the knob is pushed in, the red LED will light, allowing the knob to recall memory presets when turned.
Options Port: The DM-608 includes a proprietary 10-pin Molex socket allowing use of AudioControl's optional Bluetooth adaptor. This allows audio streaming into channels 7 and 8 from a Bluetooth-enabled device.
Top Panel: The top panel of the DM-608 has the labeling for all of the input/output connections, as well as the following LED indicators:
- Power: If the amp is powering on correctly, this should be lit red.
- USB Activity LED: This LED lights when there is USB activity between the amp and your computer during set up.
- Maximized Input LEDs: These LEDs illuminate when a maximum audio signal is present on any of the analog audio inputs. Signal levels should be lowered if these LEDs are on a lot. Three LEDs are provided covering: Stereo 1/2, Mono 3/4, and Stereo 5/6.
- Maximized Output LEDs: These LEDs illuminate when there is maximum signal present on any of the audio outputs. Signal levels should be lowered if these LEDs are on a lot. Four LEDs are provided, one each for: Stereo 1/2, Stereo 3/4, Stereo 5/6, and Mono 7/8.
- MILC Source Clip LED: The MILC (Maximum Input Level Control) level-setting circuit prevents clipping and distortion. It calculates when the waveform of an incoming signal (on channels 1/2) is clipping and lights this LED. The level of the incoming signal should be set just prior to MILC LED coming on.
Connections: The DM-608's connections are aligned along the front of the processor for ease of installation. These include:
- Power/Ground: A removable 4-pin Phoenix (Euroblock) connector is provided for Power, Ground, Remote In, and Remote Out. The Remote Out will send a turn-on signal to other devices whether the DM-608 is using the Remote In or GTO Signal Sensing.
- Speaker Level Inputs: Three 4-pin Phoenix connectors are used for speaker level inputs: Stereo 1/2, Mono 3/4, and Stereo 5/6.
- Line Level Inputs: Three pairs of RCA inputs are provided: Stereo 1/2, Mono 3/4, and Stereo 5/6.
- Digital Inputs: This section includes both Coax and Optical digital inputs.
- Line Level Outputs: Four pairs of RCA line outputs are provided to run to outboard amp(s). These are: Stereo 1/2, Stereo 3/4, Stereo 5/6, and Mono 7/8.
- Options Port: Allows connection of AudioControl's optional Bluetooth adaptor.
- ACR-3 Control: This RJ-14 telephone-type connection allows you to plug in the optional ACR-3 Remote. The ACR-3 is used to change the output level and for recalling memory presets.
- USB: A micro-USB (Type-B) is used for connection to a computer for DSP configuration.
What's in the Box
- Digital Signal Processor
- 119" USB cord (Type-A on one end / micro type-B on other end)
- User Guide