The RX speaker series is known for style and value, built tough to power your audio system without breaking the bank. These entry-level speakers are specially designed using state of the art acoustic engineering for lasting quality and performance.
This kit also features Stinger RoadKill Fast Rings. The 3-piece foam ring speaker enhancement system solves the problem of acoustically coupling aftermarket speakers to factory speaker openings.
The RoadKill Fast Rings kit increases speaker output, improves the projection of the audio into the car cabin and reduces unwanted rear reflections that can degrade the sound.
Allows for easy installation behind factory panels
Anti-Resonant Steel Basket
Triple Laminated, Ultra Stiff, and Light Cone
High-Temperature Voice Coil
Mylon Balanced Dome Tweeter
Delivers rich, warm treble with remarkable clarity and definition
UV Treated Foam Surround
RoadKill 3-Piece Foam DNA
- Gasket for speaker mounting to the baffle plate surface
- Middle ring to mount around the outer edge of the speaker
- Circular foam pad goes behind the speaker to absorb unwanted reflections on hard surfaces, such as inside a car door
Everything you need to enhance your sound. Includes a wire harness for quick installation, customer door plastics for the perfect fit and a set of RoadKill sound damping rings that:
- Reduce panel vibration
- Increase mid-bass response
- Enhanced audio output efficiency
- Minimize destructive wave interference
- Help prevent front and rear wave cancellation
- Easy installation with peel & stick application
What's In The Box
- 2 x RX Series Coaxial Speakers
- 2 x Speaker Grilles
- 8 x Mounting Screws
- 8 x Mounting Clips
- 1 x User / Installation Manual
- 1 x Mounting Template
- 1 Set Of RoadKill 6x9 Fast Rings
- Speaker Harness
- 6.5"/6.75"/6"X9" And Tweeter Speaker Adaptor Plastics
- Pry Tool
- Power Handling (RMS) 60w
- Peak Power Handling 100w
- Impedance 4ohm
- Mounting Diameter: 8.7x6.1in - 221x154mm
- Mounting Depth 3in / 76mm
- SKU: SPP-GMF69RB
Find the answers to many common questions:
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Years from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warrant