The LC8i is a highly flexible eight-channel signal processor with active input circuitry that accepts speaker-level inputs, of up to 400 watts per channel, from factory-installed source units or amplifiers. It converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals that can then be directed to aftermarket processors and/or amplifiers. This means users will enjoy maximum sound quality while maintaining the use of factory volume & steering wheel controls.
Designed for maximum flexibility, the LC8i is equipped with an auxiliary input that allows the simple addition of secondary source units like iPods & satellite radio tuners. By tapping the dash control knob, a user can switch back and forth between the main speaker-level inputs & the auxiliary input. Additionally, the multi-function dash knob provides both volume control of the Auxiliary input & level adjustments for the subwoofer output.
- AudioControl LC8i 8 Channel Line Output Converter
- RCA Auxiliary Input for external device integration
- Multi-function dash control included
- Allows for Source Selection, Auxiliary Input Volume plus Subwoofer Level Control
- 8 Speaker Level Inputs - Can Accept 400 Watt Signals!
- 8 Preamp Outputs
- Channel Summing
- GTO - Signal Sensing Inputs
- Level Matching Controls
- 12 Volt Trigger Output
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty