The powerful DM-608 processor allows users to truly optimize the performance of their audio system, regardless of whether they are using a factory or aftermarket source, and to truly achieve the goal of “Making Good Sound Great”.
These highly versatile Digital Signal processors are equipped with key features, such as active speaker level inputs, line-level and digital audio inputs, providing up to 8 channels of output. AudioControl’s “smart user” interface contains the power of AudioControl processing through a flexible PC interface packed full of features in a simple lay out. Configure signal summing, 30 bands of equalization, signal time-alignment, input delay and phase correction, plus AudioControl proprietary features like AccuBASS, GTOTM Signal Sense, and MILCTM as well as integrated input and output RTA’s.
The built in Option Port on the DM-608 is the future of car audio and will allow hi-res streaming directly into the DSP. It also opens up future proprietary connections for additional inputs, controllers and interface solutions.
- 6 Input Channels, 8 Outputs
- Input and Output RTA for Precise and Informed Tuning
- All controls and adjustments accessible on your laptop (PC or Mac) via USB connection (AudioControl's Smart-User DSP software included)
- Variable high-pass, low-pass, and bandpass filters (20-20,000 Hz at 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- GTO signal-sensing turn-on
- MILC (Maximum Input Level Control) LED optimization and clip indicators
- Signal Summing
- Signal Delay
- 12 and 24 dB/Octave Crossovers
- 30 Band Equalizer
- Dimensions: 9-3/8"W x 1-5/8"H x 6-3/16"D
- Warranty: 5 years
What's in the Box
- AudioControl DM-608 Processor
- Owner's Manual
- 119" USB Cord (Type-A on one end / micro type-B on other end)
- Quick-Start Guide