Designed for maximum sound quality & enhanced audio performance, the DQDX is the latest AudioControl processor to incorporate Signal Delay. This process corrects for the varying speaker locations in the vehicle.
Putting the driver in perfect acoustical alignment definitely has its challenges in a vehicle. In home audio it is generally pretty easy to just move a speaker forward or backward or to the left or to the right to help make sure you hear both speakers at the same time. In a vehicle, we are typically stuck with the speaker locations that the vehicle manufactures has supplied us with. This usually creates a whole slew if issues when you add amplifier power, new speakers, and subwoofers. This is why signal delay and equalization are so critical. Equalization helps match all your new components together so they sound great and signal delay helps all that great sound arrive at you, the driver at the same time!
Designed for maximum sound quality and enhanced audio performance, the DQDX is the latest AudioControl processor to incorporate Signal Delay. This process corrects for the varying speaker locations in the vehicle.
The AudioControl DQDX lets music enthusiasts truly “take control” of their sound and receive an amazing experience.
- Free iOS Mobile Tools app with DQ-61 Delay module
- User-friendly Signal Delay to control the acoustical alignment between the left and right channels plus the front and subwoofer channels
- Individual equalization controls for the front, rear and subwoofer channels for simple yet precise system tuning
- Fully adjustable 24dB/Octave Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- PFM (Program Frequency Match) Subsonic Filter
- Six channels of RCA line level inputs
- ACR-3 Dash Control Remote allows for control of the subwoofer level plus processing bypass
- Discrete Input and Output level controls
- Six input and output channels with level controls | Independent Front, Rear, and Subwoofer equalization | Fully adjustable 24dB / Octave Linkwitz-Riley selectable crossover
- ACR-3 Dash Control Remote Included | Discrete Input and Output level controls with clipping indicators | 12-volt Remote Turn On Output | Built in Pink Noise for easy Signal Delay and Equalizer tuning and system set-up
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01% | Frequency Response: 10Hz-22kHz | Equalizer Frequencies (front/rear): 125Hz, 175Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 8kHz | Equalizer Frequencies (sub): 31.5Hz, 40Hz, 50Hz, 63Hz, 80Hz, 100HZ, 125Hz
- PFM Frequency: 20Hz or 30Hz selectable | Crossover Frequency: 50Hz-500Hz selectable | Signal Delay Max (Left/Right): 10ms | Signal Delay Max (Front/Sub): 35ms
- Dimensions: 5.75"W x 9.25"D x 1.25"H