The Stinger Audio MT700.1 Monoblock car audio amplifier will deliver the power you need to increase your bass in any vehicle. This Monoblock amplifier will deliver over 700 watts RMS power at 1 ohm. The car amplifier is made for those looking for a reliable, efficient, and compact car amplifier that wont destroy your wallet. This car amplifier class d is built with a MOSFET power supply, high quality capacitors, advanced transformers, and cutting-edge inductors allowing for maximum current flow and power output making this amp extremely efficient.
- RMS: 300W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 500W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 700 x 1 @ 1 ohm
- Digital Class-D Mono Block Amplifier: Class D topology ensures high efficiency with big power and a small footprint. This mono amplifier was built for driving subwoofers and subwoofer systems, maintaining the highest sound quality sound for your car audio.
Small Footprint and Sturdy Design: Made it precision metal potentiometer for precise tuning and sturdy construction.
- Robust Unregulated Power Supplies: The power supply circuitry adopts advanced pulse width modulator integrated circuits that are designed to offer improved performance and efficiency.
- Remote Bass Controller Included: Provides remote level control of bass from listening position. With a sleek flush-mount knob for ease of installation.
- Designed with Advanced HEXFET Power MOSFET: Utilize advanced processing techniques to achieve extremely low on-resistance and reliable fast switching speed.
- Special Class X2 Aluminum Design: Made for high frequency, high current impulse voltage capacitor with self-healing special resistance capacity step-down and low loss AC peak surge and over-current ability to protect the MOSFET.
- Direct Insert Power and Speaker Terminals: Decreased resistance for higher power transfer and efficiency
What's In The Box
- 700 Watt Amplifier
- Remote bass control and cable
- Remote bass control mounting bracket
Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
|Number of Channels:||1|
|RMS Power at 4Ω: CH 1||300 Watts x 1 Channel|
|RMS Power at 2Ω: CH 1||500 Watts x 1 Channel|
|RMS Power at 1Ω: CH 1||700 Watts x 1 Channel|
|Peak Power at 1Ω (Sum of rated power):||700 Watts x 1 Channel|
||12dB / Octave Variable|
|Subsonic:||12dB / Octave Variable|
|Input Channels:||2CH L/R|
|Input Mode:||Switchable Unbalanced / Balanced \|
|Input Sensitivity:||.2v - 5v Unbalanced RCA Low-Level|
|.5v - 10v Balanced RCA Hi-Level|
Bass Boost: 0-12dB
Adjustable Bass Boost:30-45hz
|Output Channels:||Pass Through from Input Signal|
|Signal to Noise Ratio (@ CEA Standard):||91dB+|
|Frequency Response: Full Range||10Hz-180Hz|
|Operating Voltage||8V to 16V|
|Power Supply Type:||Unregulated|
|Power Terminals:||4 Gauge|
|Speaker Terminal:||8 Gauge|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||
8.19” x 6.1” x 2.09”
208mm x 155mm x 53mm
Find the answers to many common questions:
Warranty Information - Radio Replacement Kits & Bundles
Stinger Off-Road Radio Kits are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Years from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warrant