The Q800 Pro's Image Sensors allow constant front 2K QHD resolution recording during both daytime and nighttime along with a 140-degree wide angle lens view. This will minimize blind spots to ensure recording of all events without fail.
DASH CAM videos recorded in a low-light environment, such as dark alleys or parking lots, may not be clearly identifiable. SUPER NIGHT VISION2.0 in the Q800 PRO uses Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology to record a clear, visible video in any situation- while driving or parked.
- 2K QHD resolution: High-quality image processor captures crystal clear video in 2K QHD 1440p, 30fps.
- Super Night Vision 2.0 with Sony STARVIS: Reduces noise and enhances image quality in low-light conditions.
- Wide viewing angle: Provides a 140-degree viewing angle for the best coverage on the road.
- Wide dynamic range: Video is always in the right exposure and contrast in any environment.
- Thinkware Cloud: Monitor your vehicles’ activity and video upload remotely at no additional cost through the Thinkware app.
- Built-in GPS: Locate your vehicle and set geo-fence warnings if your vehicle leaves a geographic boundary. Receive alerts for red light and speed light cameras, and embed speed, time, and location data in recorded videos.
- Deep Impact emergency notification: Automatically notify parties identified in your Thinkware Cloud when your vehicle experiences a G-force level great than 3g's or 4'gs.
- Integrated thermal protection: Super Capacitors and Thermal Sensor provide added safety and reliability in extreme temperatures.
- Anti-file corruption: Proprietary technology improves reliability by protecting your memory card from data corruption and lost footage.
- Built-in WiFi: Review recorded videos and update firmware using a WiFi connection to your smartphone.
- Parking surveillance mode (requires hardwire or OBD2 installation): Monitors your vehicle when you're parked. Includes features like time-lapse, energy saving mode, impact detection, and motion detection.
- Advanced driver assistance: Includes features like lane departure warning, front collision warning, front vehicle departure warning, and red light or speed camera warnings.
What's in the Box
- Q800PRO dash cam
- Hardwire kit
- 12V power cable
- 32GB microSD card
- USB microSD card reader
- Adhesive clips
- Windshield mount
- User Guide
|Front Resolution||2K QHD (2560 x 1440)|
|Rear Resolution||Full HD (1920 x 1080)|
|Front Camera||5.14MP Sony STARVIS|
|Rear Camera||2.13MP Sony STARVIS|
|Frame Rate||30 fps|
|Field of View||140°|
|Product Weight||107.5g (0.237 lb)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 – 158℉ / -20 – 70℃|
|Operating Temperature||14 – 140℉ / -10 – 60℃|
|Capacity: microSD card||up to 128GB (UHS-I)|
|Input Power||DC 12/24V, Built-in Super Capacitor|
|GPS||Built-in GPS Antenna|
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at no cost. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label, and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Defective parts are assessed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with the Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.