Perfect for Silverado/Sierra/Denali 2007-2019, F150 1999-2020, Tundra Double Cab 2018-2020, and more!
Built tough and made to ﬁt many under-seat truck installations, this 10” bass enclosure offers a quick and easy way to add a high-powered subwoofer solution to your audio system. Phoenix Gold designed a subwoofer specifically for this enclosure to maximize the performance and deliver deep, accurate bass. Want more output? Add a bass expansion module that adds the correct airspace and a 37-Hz tuned port that gives you over 6-dB of extended bass; that’s like adding another subwoofer!
The enclosure also works well behind seats as a footrest, over-center humps, and in hatchbacks.
All mounting hardware included.
The amplifier is not included, the amp is sold separately. We suggest RX2 250.1.
Push your truck's audio to the limit. Engineered to overcome the lack of space hurdle and adds BIG BASS in trucks where space is a premium.
Add some more bass to that wasted space. The enclosure works well behind seats as a footrest, over-center humps, and in hatchbacks.
Designed to withstand harsh outside elements including water, dirt, dust, and debris.
- Loaded Enclosure - Assembled
- Install Guide
- Roadkill-Liquid Coat
- Durable Texture UAT (Urethane Acrylic Terpolymer) Enclosure Coating
- Weather-Resistant for Harsh Outdoor Environments
- Sound Dampening Properties for Resonance Reduction
- Impact Absorption
- Scratch, Crack, and Peel-Resistant
- Chemical and Stain-Resistant
- Provides Leak and Corrosion Prevention
- UV Protection
- Heavy-Duty MDF Construction
- Poly-Fill Included to Absorb Standing Waves and Reduce Distortion
- Durable, Coated Steel Subwoofer Grill for Extra Protection
- Double the output - Add the optional modular port enclosure (TXTRB10BB) for an extra 6dB bass extension
- 400w RMS 10” Weather-Resistant Subwoofer
- Rugged Weatherproof Design
- Fiber Matrix Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Rubber Surround
- Powder-Coated Frame
- Wrap-Sealed Rubber Gasket
THERMAL & MECHANICAL ELEMENTS
- 2.5” Voice Coil with CFL³ and MBL Technologies
- MLB Collar Technology- Enables Micro-Level Bonding with Cone & Spider for Increased Strength
- G-Lock Technology Utilizes Adhesive and Mechanical Bonding Between the Cone and Voice Coil
- Air-Cooled Ventilated Motor Topology for Providing Optimal Thermal Efﬁciency, Reducing Motor Compression and Extending
- Low-Frequency Response
- Black Anodized Voice Coil Former-Provides Heat Dissipation
- CFL³ Technology Voice Coil- 3x More Structurally Rigid, Prolonging the Life of the Voice Coil
- Concave-X Cone Technology Strengthens the Rigidity of the Woofer’s Cone Body and Minimizes Distortion While Increasing High-Pressure Handling Produced in Shallow Enclosures
- Magnetic FEA High-Efﬁciency Motor-Provides Highest Possible, Efﬁcient Motor Design
- Linear Surround Technology-For High Excursion and Increased Output
- Linear Excursion Suspension - For Accurate Bass with Impact
FEEL THE POWER OF PHOENIX GOLD
Phoenix Gold exists to give you a car audio experience of musical realism that will have you questioning if you’re riding around in a music studio or are sitting in the front row of a rock concert. We uphold our legacy by delivering high-quality sound on every adventure—from riding top-down on road trips to winning best of show at car competitions. It’s simple: a Phoenix Gold audio system gives you more reasons to love your vehicle. Our product line is the result of a continued dedication to our key values of performance, innovation, quality, and excellence, bringing you The Gold Standard in Sound.
|Voice Coil||2.5" Dual 4 ohm|
|DC Resistance (Re)||2 ohm|
|Sensitivity 1W/M (SPL)||86.3 dB|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 250Hz|
|RMS Power||400 watts|
|Peak Power||800 watts|
Find the answers to many common questions:
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Years from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warrant