Elevate your audio with the AudioControl DM-RTA PRO KIT Real Time Analyzer and Multi-Test Tool Kit – your ultimate audio testing companion for professionals and enthusiasts alike. The DM-RTA PRO KIT boasts a range of features that make it stand out from the competition. First and foremost is its real-time analyzer, which combines powerful measurement tools with intuitive visual representations to help you analyze and optimize your audio system quickly and easily.
Its audio generator allows you to generate test signals for frequency response, crosstalk, noise, and more, while its AC/DC voltmeter lets you measure voltage levels in your system with extreme precision. And with its included accessories (such as cables, microphone, and calibration tools), the DM-RTA PRO KIT is ready to go right out of the box.
Real Time Analyzer: A multi-function audio analyzer designed to tune your audio system for optimal sound quality. The analyzer offers a wide range of functions for fine-tuning car audio, marine audio, home theater installations, and live music venues.
- App Control: The DM-RTA is designed to work in conjunction with a connected computer or laptop, providing informative graphics and easy control of parameters. The DM control app is both Mac and PC compatible. Configuration can also be done using a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet in conjunction with the included AC-BT24 Bluetooth interface. The AC-BT24 plugs into the Option Port on the DM-RTA and provides a Bluetooth connection for both streaming audio as well as setup and configuration via your smartphone or tablet. This method requires downloading the Audio Control DM app to your device from the App Store or Google Play Store.
DM-RTA Signal Analyzer
- Voltage Meter: This will give an accurate reading of the AC voltage of a sine wave audio signal sent into the DM-RTA. The incoming signal must be a pure sine wave generated by either the DM-RTA itself or a test tone CD or audio file played from an external source.
- RTA (Real Time Analyzer): See the frequency response of your system across the full sound spectrum. This allows you to identify peaks and dips in the frequency response that might need to be adjusted for an even response.
- SPL Meter (Sound Pressure Level): This display allows you to measure the sound pressure level of your system using the included microphone. The display indicates the SPL level in dB with the measurement speed being adjustable and a hold function to freeze the current reading.
- Polarity Checker: Measures the polarity of the speakers in the system using a microphone. One of the audio outputs on the DM-RTA can be connected to the system to play a test signal that can be analyzed.
- Oscilloscope: This screen lets you measure the variation of your incoming audio signal level over time, allowing you to inspect the audio signal and identify any potential problems such as clipping. The display can be "frozen" at any time allowing you to take a screenshot of the display.
- Test Tones: Three test tone signals are available that can individually be sent out from the signal analyzer's various output jacks, Sine, Square, and Pink Noise. The frequency of each tone can be adjusted along with the output level.
- Phantom Power: The DM-RTA can supply 48V of phantom power to the XLR microphone input, if using a condenser mic that requires external power. This option is available in the configuration app.
- Internal Battery: A built-in rechargeable battery allows the signal analyzer to be used on location without the need for AC power. The battery can power the DM-RTA for approximately 4 hours and is recharged when the unit is plugged into AC power.
- Controls & Indicators: The DM-RTA's top panel features multiple inputs and outputs to cover testing most any audio signal or listening environment.
- XLR Microphone Input: Used for connecting the test microphone. A corresponding 48V LED indicates if phantom power is being applied to the Mic Input.
- 1/4" TRS Line-Level Input and Output: These are balanced connections for line-level analog signals. The audio signal to be tested gets plugged into the Input jack and the Output jack passes the audio signal onto the amplifier or other equipment.
- Options Port: Used for plugging in the included AC-BT24 Bluetooth module. This allows both audio streaming from a Bluetooth-enabled device, as well as configuration and control via the DM app.
- RCA Inputs and Outputs: Allows you to run a pre-amp level signal from a head unit or consumer playback device through the DM-RTA for signal analysis.
- Stereo Speaker-Level Inputs: A stereo pair of speaker-level inputs can be used for testing amplified signals.
- Coax/Optical/USB Outputs: These outputs allow you to output Test Tones digitally to additional equipment with digital inputs.
- Rotary Push-Encoder: This control is used to adjust the Test Tones from the DM-RTA. Pressing the control will increment through octaves while rotating it will control the level.
- USB: A rear-panel USB type-B port is provided for connecting a computer or laptop running the DM app.
- Power Switch: Located on the rear panel, this momentary switch will power the unit on.
- Power: Indicates if the unit is on.
- Charge: Indicates if the internal battery is being charged.
- USB Activity: Indicates if there's activity between the DM-RTA and a connected computer.
- CM-20 Microphone: The AudioControl CM-20 calibration microphone is designed to be used with audio analyzers such as the AudioControl DM-RTA. The microphone features a back electret and omnidirectional pickup.
- The AC-BT24's UART bidirectional interface lets you set up and configure the DM-RTA analyzer. After downloading the DM Smart DSP app from the App Store or Google Play Store to your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet, simply pair the device to the interface. Once paired, the app will allow complete control of the analyzer parameters.
- Indicators: Two LED indicators on the top of the Bluetooth interface will light to indicate if the interface is either Streaming audio or in App mode.
Additional Features: Featuring Bluetooth version 4.2, the AC-BT24 allows for high-definition low-latency audio streaming directly into a compatible Audio Control amplifier or processor from a Bluetooth-enabled playback device. The interface supports aptX HD, has a maximum data transfer rate of up to 3 Mbps, and Bluetooth range is up to 33ft.
- Note: The AC-BT24 does not support Bluetooth hands-free phone calls.
Case & Accessories
- Hard-Shell Case: A heavy-duty case with a thick foam interior that's laser-cut to fit the analyzer and included accessories. It includes 2 safety latches, with quick-release tabs and 2 lock holes for securing the case (locks sold separately), as well as a pressure-relief valve. A spring-loaded, rubberized carry-handle adds portability.
- Accessories: The DM-RTA Pro Kit includes both AC and 12V DC power supplies, for powering the analyzer, along with 2 USB cables (type-A to type-A and type-A to type-B) for connection to a computer. Two dual, spring-loaded test probes are included on 79" cables; one terminated in a 4-pin Euroblock connector for speaker-level testing, the other terminated in a single male RCA connector for pre-amp level signals.
What’s In The Box
- DM-RTA Real Time Analyzer
- 110V AC power supply/charging adapter
- USB A to B cable
- USB A to A cable
- AC-BT24 Bluetooth® Streamer & Programmer
- CM-20 measurement microphone
- XLR microphone cable
- Speaker input to spring-loaded test leads cable
- RCA input to spring-loaded test leads cable
- AudioControl tuning pick (looks a lot like a guitar pick)
- Blue hard case with laser-cut foam
- DM-RTA User Guide
- AC-BT24 User Guide
- CM-20 User Guide
|1 x Balanced Input Impedance||3.24kΩ|
|1 x Unbalanced Input Impedance||3.24kΩ|
|1 x Microphone Input Impedance||10kΩ|
|1 x Speaker Level Input Impedance||16.24kΩ|
|Max Low Level Input Voltage||8 Vrms|
|Max High Level Input Voltage||40 Vrms|
|1 x Balanced Output Impedance||51Ω|
|1 x Unbalanced Output Impedance||51Ω|
|1 x Coax Digital Output Impedance||75Ω|
|Max Output Voltage from Signal Generator||5 Vrms / 7 V Peak|
|Battery Life||~5 Hours|
|Output Stage||Dual Differential Class AB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||96 dB|
|Maximum Data Rate||3 Mbps (typical 1.6 Mbps)|
|Operating Range||10+ meters (depending on environment)|
|Power Requirements||Provided by Option Port|
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz, ±3 dB|
|Max SPL||105 dB SPL|
|Connector||3 pin XLR, pin 2 positive|
|Weight (with included product)||13.0 lbs|
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.