- HD center-mounted axle bracket and tie rod brackets for auxiliary Nitro steering stabilizers.
- Controls front-end shimmy caused by oversized wheels/tires.
- Extends the life of front-end steering components.
- End-to-end stabilizer design for optimal performance.
- 100% bolt-on installation for convenience.
- Note: Compatible with trucks with 2" of lift or more.
- Requires a minimum of 1-1/2" of bump stop extension.
Enhance your vehicle's control and stability with our upgraded dual steering stabilizer systems. Designed to combat steering shimmy and bump steer, these high-quality systems improve tire wear and extend the life of front-end components. Say goodbye to side-to-side motion caused by wide tires and unpredictable road conditions. With easy installation and included cylinders, brackets, and mounting hardware, upgrading your vehicle's steering has never been simpler. Don't hesitate - take control of your car today with a top-of-the-line dual steering stabilizer system and enjoy enhanced stability on any terrain.
What's in the Box
- All Necessary Mounting / Installation Hardware
- Dual Steering Stabilizer Cylinders
- Installation Guide
|For Use With Lift Heights||2" or more|
Vehicle Fitment Guide
|2005-2023||Ford||F-250||Super Duty 4WD|
|2005-2023||Ford||F-350||Super Duty 4WD|
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.