This Stinger 12-Volt SPP Series Dry Cell Direct Replacement Battery for Group 24F, 34R, or 35 features a sealed absorbed glass mat (AGM) design and is perfect for 3000-watt car audio sound systems. The;SPP1500DCR;is the monster of Stinger's batteries and can be used as a replacement for your vehicle's standard, or additional battery to provide the extra power needed for a high-performance aftermarket system. It's leak-proof design and removable brass battery posts allow this power cell to fit in most factory battery locations with no hazardous leaks. Stinger's SPP1500DCR Power Cell puts out 1500 cranking amps and is good for over 400 full discharge cycles. This battery will store energy so you don't need a capacitor for your system.
- High Performance
- Leak Proof
- Removable Brass Battery Posts
- Fits in most Factory Battery Locations
What's in the Box
- Includes removable brass battery posts for installation flexibility.
- 12v Dry Cell Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery (AGM)
- OEM replacement for group 34/78
- SPP Series Batteries are good for over 400 full discharge cycles.
- Internal resistance: 3.0 mOhms = Ability to quickly deliver power. The lower the number the faster the delivery.
- 20 hour rate: 3.25A/65Ah
- 5 hour rate: 11.0A/55Ah
- 1/2 hour rate:80A/10Ah
- 5 Second Cranking Amps: 1500A
- CCA: 825A
- Watts: 3000
- Peak Discharge: 3100A
- OEM Mounting including Nissan/Honda and other Group 34R (Most 24F/35)vehicles (right hand positive terminal)
- (7.19”H x 7.09”W x 10.28”L) (8.15” Total Height)
- (182.5mm H x 180mm W x 261mm L) (207mm Total Height)
- Weight: 46.52lbs / 21.10kg
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.