Adding navigation to your ELEV8 or HEIGH10 has never been easier with Stinger's pre-loaded iGO navigation app SD card.
Optional onboard iGo navigation enhances your ELEV8 or HEIGH10’s driving experience by placing 1000’s of built-in waypoints and landscape data at your fingertips. Detailed landmarks, lane guidance, and complex road junctions are simple to navigate using the intuitive touch panel control.
For more information on the iGO nav app, please visit www.iGOnavigation.com
- Different Routing Options: No more nasty surprises. Our routing is among the most consistent on the market! Select the best route according to your preferences and vehicle profile, and then compare the route alternatives! Fast, easy, green - whatever you prefer.
- Traffic is not a problem: Historical (statistical) traffic data is considered when calculating your route.
- Realistic Visualization: Amazing 3-dimensional imagery helps you better understand your surroundings. Detailed landmarks and city models act as reliable points of referent and accurate depictions of lanes, tunnels and complex junctions make the world around you easier to navigate and understand.
- Guidance Everywhere: We help you navigate a labyrinth of lanes, roads, signposts, and junctions with precise maneuver instructions. This way, you’ll never be caught off guard. But for the inertial surprise or mistake, we instantly recalculate your route and get you back on track.
- Search Like A Pro: Simply search for addresses or among thousands of POIs (points of interest, including cafés, museums, bars, restaurants, gas stations and many more along the route! Only know part of the address? We’ll help you figure out the rest! You can search online when network connection is available.
What's In The Box
- Navigation Micro SD Card
- Micro SD Card Adaptor
- Standard Micro SD Card
- Model Number: SE-P14
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.