Achieve a polished and refined appearance with the Rigid Full Front Bumper. This bumper is constructed from durable 10-gauge steel and will seamlessly align with the factory lines of your vehicle and perfectly match the stock fender flares. Equipped with an integrated 1/4-inch steel winch mounting plate, it ensures optimal airflow intake to the radiator.
The winch plate boasts two sets of holes, offering compatibility with a wide range of industry winches for direct mounting. For longevity, the raw base material undergoes a meticulous acid etching process using a state-of-the-art automated powder coat system. Prepping the surface for a textured black topcoat and resulting in a visually attractive finish.
Installing this bumper is a breeze as it utilizes the existing factory mounting points, eliminating the need for drilling. The Rigid Full Front Bumper features 6” light pockets and recovery points, adding functionality and versatility to your vehicle. Although optional, the bull bar provides additional radiator protection, particularly in the event of a rollover.
Enhance the aesthetic appeal and functionality of your vehicle with the Rigid Full Front Bumper. Experience seamless integration, superior durability, and peace of mind with reliable protection.
- Integrated Winch Plate: Ensures proper weight distribution and stability when using a winch to pull or recover vehicles or objects. It also provides efficient airflow to the vehicle's radiator, preventing overheating during demanding operations.
- Included Bull Bar: It acts as a buffer, absorbing and dispersing the impact force, helping to minimize the risk of costly repairs and ensuring the vehicle remains functional.
- Light Pockets: Designated spaces or recessed areas that are strategically integrated into the bumper's design to provide a secure and convenient location for mounting additional lighting options.
- Recovery Points: These points are strategically incorporated into the bumper's structure and are reinforced to handle the high forces involved in vehicle recovery situations.
- 2012 Jeep Factory Modification: The EVAP canister was moved from under the hood to the frame rail below the bumper. If your Jeep is 2012-2018, the placement of the canister will interfere with our bumper installation.
What's in the Box
- Bull Bar
- Additional Mounting Hardware
|Powder Coat||Textured Black|
|Install Time||2 hours|
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.