The AudioControl LC7i, six channel active line converter, allows all music lovers, who want a great in-car audio experience, to keep their factory installed source unit and dramatically improve their system performance. The LC7i delivers amazing sound quality and fixes one of the biggest letdowns of today’s factory systems, weak BASS!
Designed for maximum sound quality and enhanced audio performance, the LC7i incorporates AccuBASS. This patented process automatically corrects for the bass roll-off that is common with many factory-installed audio systems and AudioControl’s unique and exclusive AccuBASS circuitry maintains and restores the Bass as the volume is turned up, improving the audio performance.
The LC7i allows the flexibility of powering the audio signals downstream to single or multiple factory amps maximizing sound quality & achieving high output at a great price. In addition, the LC7i is designed to fit into a compact chassis allowing an easy & flexible factory system upgrade in today’s space constrained vehicles. The ACR-1 dash remote (sold separately) allows the user to control the level of the low frequency output.
- 6-channel line output converter
- Designed to work with any factory stereo
- 6 speaker-level inputs (each can handle up to 400 watts RMS of power)
- Weights & dimensions: Dimensions: 7.5”W x 4.7”D x 1.2”H, Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)
- Remote In, 12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on), General: Power Supply: High Headroom PWM Switching, Current Draw: 350mA, Recommended Fuse Rating: 2A, The ACR-1 dash remote (sold separately) allows the user to control the level of the low frequency output.
What's in the Box
- 6-Channel line output converter (black)
- Owner's manual
- QC checklist