Compact weather-resistant amplifier delivers massive power with minimal size, extreme durability built to withstand the harsh environments you'll meet on the sea, lake, or wherever your water adventure takes you.
350 x 1 @ 4 OHM | 175 x 2 @ 2 OHM | 125 x 2 @ 4 OHM
- Small footprint & Low Profile: This amplifier is physically compact, making it ideal for installations where space is limited, such as on small boats or motorcycles. Despite its small size, the amplifier is still capable of providing high-quality sound output.
- IPX-4/5 Weather-Resistant Design: An IPX-4 rating signifies that the amplifier is protected against water splashes from any direction. On the other hand, an IPX-5 rating indicates that the amplifier is resistant to water jets from any direction.
- Full range Class D: These amplifiers are known for their versatility. They can efficiently reproduce a wide range of frequencies. This ensures that your marine audio system delivers balanced and accurate sound reproduction across the entire audio spectrum.
- Unregulated Power Supply: This type of power supply is offers simplicity and cost-effectiveness, as it does not require complex voltage regulation circuitry.
- Aux RCA Output: This feature that allows you to connect additional audio devices to your amplifier.
- Die-cast End Caps with Removable Mounting Feet: These end caps provide an extra layer of protection to the internal components of the amplifier, safeguarding against potential damage caused by rough handling or environmental factors.
- Volume Control with Mute Function: Allowing users to conveniently control the volume of the amplifier and instantly mute the audio when desired.
- Bluetooth Functionality: Stream Bluetooth directly to the amplifier with a ISBT23 Weather Proof BT receiver with 4v output.
- Durability & Longevity: Robust 16 gauge Marine Grade harness with quick connectors for seamless installation.
Lowest Recommended Load: 4 ohm Bridged or 2 ohm Stereo
What's in the Box
|Frequency Response||± 1dB from 20Hz to 20kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||>110dB|
|High and Low Pass Crossovers||12dB per Octave|
|Low Pass Crossover Range||40Hz to 400Hz|
|High Pass Crossover Range||40Hz to 400Hz|
|Input Range||200 millivolts to 12 volts|
|Damping Factor||Greater than 200|
|Recommended Fuse Size||30 amp|
|Power/Ground Wire Size||8 Gauge|
|Dimensions||H 5.56” L x 4.73” W x 1.6” H|
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.