The perfect single amp solution for Marine, the SPX1000X5; a compact, weather-resistant, full-range Class D amplifier that delivers massive power with minimal size and extreme durability, built to withstand harsh marine environment. SPX1000X5 marine-grade 5ch, 1000watt amplifier features conformal coated PCB’s to reject salt and fog intrusion and to ensure season after season of listening enjoyment. Corrosion-resistant aluminum chassis, nickel-plated termination with stainless hardware make housing to the connections bulletproof to the elements.
Also keep in control with the included remote subwoofer level controller so you can dial in that bass just the way you like it.
Get ready to turn it up and make some sound waves with the new SPX1000X5. With 150W x 4 @ 2 ohm + 500 x 1 @ 2 ohm for Sub or 95W x 4 @ 4 ohm + 275 x 1 @ 4 ohm for Sub, the SPX1000X5 is ready to power just about anything and make those sonic dreams a reality.
Ideal for boaters who have limited space available, and demand wave-making sound. To get the most out of your system, wire one of these great amplifiers with Stinger's marine-grade amplifier installation kits featuring the only Siamese pair, dual power/ground element-resistant wire
- Perfect for motorcycles, ATV, marine and mobile applications
- Small footprint low profile design
- IPX-4/5 weather resistant design with conformal coated PCB
- Full range Class D
- Unregulated power supply
- High Level or Low Level inputs
- Diecast endcaps with removable mounting feet
- Sub level control included
- Aluminum Chassis
- Corrosion resistant Nickel-plated connections and stainless hardware
- Switchable 2 or 5ch inputs with no jumpers needed
- Onboard HP/LP/Bypass Crossovers Channels 1-4
- Onboard 50-250Hz LP Crossover with 0-1800 Phase adjustment and up to 18dB of Bass Boost (Channel 5)
- Robust 16 gauge Marine Grade harness with quick connectors for seamless installation
RMS Power (14.4Vdc ≤1% THD):
95 x 4 @ 4 ohm Stereo - CH 1-4
275 x 1 @ 4 ohm - CH 5
150 x 4 @ 2 ohm Stereo - CH 1-4
500 x 1 @ 2 ohm - CH 5
What's in the Box