Phoenix Gold's MX amplifier series is a sub-compact series of amplifiers engineered for vehicles where space is at a premium, like trucks, jeeps and sports cars. Proving that amazing things do come in small packages. Designed to fit, without compromising power and sound quality, MX600.4, a versatile system amplifier delivers 600 watts of efficient, clean power to drive your entire system, delivering hard-hitting, articulate bass, warm, studio quality mids and highs, and a listening experience with full tonal accuracy that any audiophile would love.
- Class-D Topology
- Small Footprint Chassis Design
- Robust Unregulated Power Supplies: Automotive grade, High Current MOSFETs with high amperage capability and heat tolerance.
- Remote Bass Controller Included: Provides remote level control of bass from listening position. With a sleek flush-mount knob for ease of installation.
- Audio Precision® Quality Control Verification
- Balanced Flow Dissipation (BFD): Component layout and chassis design are optimized to evenly distribute heat across the entire chassis, avoiding hotspots and increasing thermal efficiency.
- Balanced/Unbalanced Inputs: Provides input matching flexibility for noise rejection from source signal components.
- Direct Insert Power and Speaker Terminals: Decreased resistance for higher power transfer and efficiency
- High level inputs via RCA (balances / unbalanced) using the Stinger X12LINE
What's In The Box
- Remote bass control
RMS Power Ratings listed at less than 1% THD @ 14.4v
|Number of Channels:||4|
|4Ω: CH 1 - 4||100W x 4|
|2Ω: CH 1 - 4||150W x 4|
|2CH Mode: 1+2 4Ω Bridged & 3+4 4Ω Bridged||300W x 2|
|3CH Mode: 1/2 4Ω Stereo & 3+4 4Ω Bridged||100W x 2 / 300W x 1|
|3CH Mode: 1/2 2Ω Stereo & 3+4 4Ω Bridged||150W x 2 / 300w x 1|
|Total RMS Power (Sum of rated power):||600W|
|CH 1 - 4||40Hz - 500Hz @ 12dB / Oct Linkwitz Riley|
|Input Channels:||4CH F/R|
|Input Mode:||Switchable Unbalanced / Balanced|
|Input Sensitivity:||.2v - 5v Unbalanced RCA Low-Level|
|.5v - 10v Balanced RCA Hi-Level|
|Signal to Noise (@ CEA Standard):||>80dB|
|Frequency Response: Full Range||CH 1 - 4 10Hz - 40kHz|
|Heatsink Type:||Extruded Aluminum|
|Operating Voltage:||8V to 16V|
|Switchable Auto-Turn On:||No|
|Power Supply Type:||Unregulated|
|Power Terminals:||4 Gauge|
|Speaker Terminal:||10 Gauge|
|On Board Fusing:||2 x 30A ATC|
|Recommended Input Fuse:||50A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.16” x 5.91” x 1.91” - 258mm x 150mm x 48.5mm|
Find the answers to many common questions:
Warranty Information - Radio Replacement Kits & Bundles
Stinger Off-Road Radio Kits are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Years from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warrant