For select 2013–2018 Polaris Ranger
Powersports Weatherproof Multimedia Player Kit for Polaris Ranger ('13-'18) is designed to be at home in either marine or powersports applications. This Multimedia Player is paired with a Dash Kit for easy installation in your 2013-2018 Polaris Ranger.
The Powersports Weatherproof Multimedia Player Kit features a 2.7" full-color display for full sun-capable viewing, since, as you know, you will be outside! The display is big enough for easy reading while you're bouncing around, and for added viewing ease, it features LED-backlit buttons for low light situations. We know quality is important, so this kit is built to last with an IPX6-rated optical bonded front panel that can withstand those harsh outside elements with great reliability.
Our kit is the easiest way to install the Multimedia Player in your Polaris Ranger, while still having a factory appearance.
Now for the fun stuff-- the built-in high power 45x4 amplifier can get your speakers screaming out your favorite tunes. If that’s not enough, it can be expanded and controlled with the onboard front and selectable rear/subwoofer RCA outputs, and you can tweak this sound to your liking using the onboard EQ (with 8 presets) and subwoofer-level control. Those tunes we mentioned; they can come from one of many sources, including a Global AM/FM/Weather Tuner, via USB input for MP3/WMA/WAV files, streamed content via Bluetooth, or a wired AUX RCA input. Want to keep tabs on what’s going on around you? By utilizing the onboard video input and adding a camera, you can watch that wakeboarder, fisherman, or ATV following you.
This is your new Command Center, capable of controlling up to 4 devices in conjunction with the optional SwitchHUB (SPXSH440) 4 output, 100A total, solid-state switcher. For quick and easy access to those controls, this kit uses a dedicated switch panel button so the onboard display shows the current status of all 4 devices at once. Powersports Weatherproof Multimedia Player Kit for Polaris Ranger ('13-'18) becomes an ALL-IN-ONE Digital Media and Control Center, keeping things simple, and that console clutter-free.
- High power 4 x 45W peak built-in amplifier
- Global AM/FM/Weather Tuner (tunes odd and even-numbered stations throughout the world)
- Plays MP3/WMA/WAV files
- USB input
- Rear RCA AUX-input
- 4-Channel preamp outputs (2-volt front and selectable rear/sub)
- Easy subwoofer control
- 7-band graphic equalizer with (8) Music genre presets (to customize your sound)
- Selectable high-pass and low-pass crossovers
- Adjustable input gain for each source (so when you change sources the volume is the same)
- Wired marine remote compatible (SPXR2 sold separately)
- Water-resistant front panel (IPX-6 rating) backlit LED buttons Can resist high-pressure, heavy sprays of water
- Conformal coated circuit board
- Two-piece mounting system to secure the panel to the mounting surface
- Easy access voltage gauge with low voltage alert
- SwitchHUB ready, 4 Channel external accessory control with optional SPXSH440 (sold separately)
- 2.7" Color TFT Optical Bonded Display
- Camera input with external trigger
- Built-in Bluetooth for A2DP music streaming
- Memory Saver - EEPROM non-volatile memory (retains your presets and settings in case of a power outage, zero current draw in off-mode)
- Simple installation
- OE texture and color
- Thick ABS material
- Angular design accents for OE appearance
- No modifications to sub-dash
- Part Number: SPXM1
What's In The Box
- Marine Digital Media Receiver
- Replacement dash kit
- Installation hardware
- Mounting bracket
- Wiring harness
- Power Harness
- (4) 3.5 x 24 Screws
- (4) Machine screws
- (4) Hex-nuts
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty Card
- RANGER 570 FULL SIZE 2015-2016
- RANGER 570, 570 XP 2016
- RANGER 570 EFI FULL-SIZE CREW 2015
- RANGER 900 EPS 2017-2018
- RANGER 900 XP 2013-2017
- RANGER 1000 DIESEL 2015-2018
- RANGER 1000 XP 2017
- RANGER CREW 900 2014-2017
- RANGER CREW 900 XP 2018
- RANGER CREW 1000 XP 2017-2018
- RANGER DIESEL HST 2014
- RANGER HST 2015-2017
- BRUTUS HD 2013-2018
Find the answers to many common questions:
Warranty Information - Radio Kits & Bundles
Stinger Off-Road Radio Kits are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Years from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warrant