Unlimited uses, material built from an aluminum outer layer (6 mils), and an ultra-dense butyl blend bottom layer (0.65 lbs/ft
- Aluminum outer layer
- Easy installation
- Use on all metal panels, doors, roof, floor, firewall & trunk
- Kills panel resonance, squeaks and rattles
- Highest damping vs. weight ratio of any material available
- Improves overall audio frequency response and bass output
What's in the Box
- 2Pack: 4sqft (12"x24")
- Minimum Thickness: 0.080in
- Weight: 0.65lbs/ft2
- Aluminum Layer: 6 mil
- Peel Adhesion Strength:40.89 lb/in after 24 hours
- Application Temperature: -80F - 300F
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.