Drive Your Subwoofer with Authority
Looking for good accurate bass but don’t need to be heard from a mile away? The RX2 250.1 monoblock amplifier drives clean 250 watts of power with efficiency to your subwoofer. When your jam comes on, sometimes it calls for taking your bass up to the next level; and with RX2 500.1's bass knob you can. Installed near the driver, simply turn it up and enjoy.
RX2 series amplifiers are the reference for style and value in any installation. Built with the legendary Phoenix Gold reliability, they feature heavy duty heatsinks, robust unregulated power supplies, and oversized direct input power and speaker terminals. They also sound sweet thanks to the audiophile-grade output transistors. We made upgrading your stock system easy by allowing high level inputs, so you can keep that hard to replace radio, and still upgrade the sound. RX2-series amplifiers are ready to impress with their effortless ability to provide power and clarity while keeping the chassis at a convenient size for any installation. The devil is in the details, so it just made sense that we allow the PG name plate to be removed and turned to match the orientation you might need for your install because we know you're going to want show off your system and make all your friends jealous.
- Class-D Topology
- High-level Inputs for Easy OEM Integration
- Small Footprint Chassis Design
- Robust Unregulated Power Supplies: Automotive grade, High Current MOSFETs with high amperage capability and heat tolerance.
- Remote Bass Controller Included: Provides remote level control of bass from listening position. With a sleek flush-mount knob for ease of installation.
- Audio Precision® Quality Control Verification
- Balanced Flow Dissipation (BFD): Component layout and chassis design are optimized to evenly distribute heat across the entire chassis, avoiding hotspots and increasing thermal efficiency.
- Balanced/Unbalanced Inputs: Provides input matching flexibility for noise rejection from source signal components.
- Direct Insert Power and Speaker Terminals: Decreased resistance for higher power transfer and efficiency
What's In The Box
- Remote bass control
RMS Power Ratings listed at less than 1% THD @ 14.4v
|Number of Channels:||1|
|2Ω:||250W x 1|
|4Ω:||150W x 1|
|Total RMS Power (Sum of rated power):||250W|
|CH 1||40Hz - 200Hz @ 12dB / Oct Linkwitz Riley|
|Input Channels:||2CH L/R|
|Input Mode:||Unbalanced / Balanced|
|Input Sensitivity:||.2v - 6v Unbalanced RCA Low-Level|
|.5v - 10v Balanced RCA Hi-Level|
|Processing:||Bass Boost 0dB / +6dB / +12dB @45hz|
|Signal to Noise (@ CEA Standard):||>80dB|
|Frequency Response: Full Range||CH 1 15Hz - 250kHz|
|Heatsink Type:||Extruded Aluminum|
|Bass EQ||0dB, +6dB +12dB|
|Subsonic Crossover Range:||10Hz to 55Hz @12dB|
|Operating Voltage:||8V to 16V|
|Power Supply Type:||Unregulated with OTM Onboard Thermal Management|
|Power Terminals:||4 Gauge|
|Speaker Terminal:||10 Gauge|
|On-Board Fusing:||2 x 20A ATC|
|Recommended Inline Fuse:||30A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.81” x 8.11” x 1.98”|
Find the answers to many common questions:
Warranty Information - Radio Replacement Kits & Bundles
Stinger Off-Road Radio Kits are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Years from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warrant