Easily add a backup camera to your Wrangler with this backup camera and spare tire mount.
Equipped with parking lines, this CMOS, bullet-style camera mounts conveniently behind your spare tire with a simple mounting bracket, letting you relax as you reverse your vehicle with newfound ease.
Using your new radio replacement monitor with navigation, this simple plug-in-play product includes everything you need to add a new backup camera. The camera provides parking guidelines and a clear video image with a super-wide 170-degree viewing angle behind your Jeep.
With so many features and an affordable price, this backup camera is an easy choice for Jeep Wrangler owners looking to bundle their new STH10JK or RB10JK11B with a brand new backup camera!
- Sleek camera with easy-to-install spare tire mount: Discreet design integrates backup camera with your spare tire.
- Tri-color parking guidelines: Helps guide you into parking spots.
- 170° viewing angle: Offers an expansive view of the area behind your vehicle.
- IP67-rated water-resistant: Operates in all weather conditions.
What's In The Box
- Bullet style backup camera with video cables
- Spare tire bracket
- Hole saw (optional use to fit camera in other spaces)
- Install Guides
- Sensor Type: 1/4" CMOS
- Min. Illumination (LUX): 0.5
- Viewing Angle: 170°
- Water/debris-proof Rating: IP67
- Parking Lines: Selectable
- Image (Mirrored / Non-mirrored): Selectable
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.