- Reliable Relays: SwitchHUB utilizes solid-state technology for reliable and efficient performance.
- 4 Independent Outputs: With one 40A output and three 20A outputs, SwitchHUB offers a total combined continuous capacity of 100A.
- Flexible Trigger Options: Each output can be triggered independently by either a positive or negative trigger source, providing versatility for various applications.
- Thermal Overload Protection: Each output has thermal overload protection to ensure safe and reliable operation.
- LED Status Indicators: Convenient LED indicators provide real-time information on each output's Thermal/Overload and Active/Inactive status.
SwitchHUB is a solid-state, high-current relay block with 4 independent outputs. One 40A and three 20A outputs, for a combined total of 100A continuous. Each output can be independently triggered by either a positive or negative trigger, and those outputs can be combined for even more amperage capability. Each output has a thermal overload short circuit protection and LED status indicators for the Thermal/Overload and Active/Inactive status. SwitchHUB eliminates the clutter of multiple high-current relays and the accompanying wiring.
Want more control? Add an SPXM1 multimedia player to your favorite marine or power sports vehicle and control the SwitchHUB with the on-board accessory control interface.
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.