The Epicenter Processors The centerpiece of many champion sound installation systems. A patented process digitally maximizes the ultra-low bass on all types of source material. The Epicenter detects bass harmonics, then digitally recreates the underlying fundamental for the incredible punch and impact of live music. The Epicenter Concert Series - Digital Bass Restoration Processor Your MP3 player thinks your car stereo is a pair of headphones, so it removes the bass! The Epicenter restores the earth-shaking power and heart-pounding bass your subwoofers crave. Give your subwoofers the juice to go lower and hit harder. The Epicenter uses a bass circuit to drive your subwoofers lower, grabbing the attention of every eye on the boulevard.
- Bass Restoration Processor Patented Bass Maximizer Increases Bass Response from Your System
- 2-Channel Preamp Inputs and Outputs
- Para-Bass Controls Adjust Center-Frequency and Width of Bass Processing
- Fixed Subsonic Filter (33 Hz, 12/dB octave)
- Wired Dash-Mount
- Bass Remote 8"W x 6-1/2"H x 1-3/16"D
- Frequency Response: 10 to 100,000 Hz Weight: 1.7 pounds