The Thinkware U1000 is a beast when it comes to video quality. The front camera boasts 4K Ultra HD resolution with an 8.42 MP Sony STARVIS image sensor. The rear camera (included in bundled package), rivals many front cameras with 2K Quad HD and a 5.14 MP Sony Exmor R image sensor.
Also new in the U1000 is a wider 150-degree viewing angle for even more coverage, CPL filter for more vivid images (included in bundled package), and an optional RADAR accessory (sold separately) to help capture pre-event footage in parking surveillance mode.
As with all of the premium Thinkware dash cams, the U1000 comes with built-in WiFi and GPS, Thinkware Cloud, and Advanced Driver Assistance features like lane departure, front collision, and red light camera warning.
Put all together in a beautiful, sleek and modern design, the Thinkware U1000 is the most premium dash cam on the market.
- 4K Ultra HD resolution: 2x more vivid than Full HD (1080p) resolution, 2160p 4K captures every little detail you may have missed before at 30 FPS. Prefer a higher frame rate? New in the U1000 is the option to toggle video settings -- choose 4K at 30 FPS or 2K at 60 FPS.
- 2K Quad HD rear cam resolution: The best video quality in a rear-facing camera. Choose 2K at 30 FPS or Full HD at 60 FPS.
- Wider viewing angle: Slight increase from the Q800Pro, the U1000 provides a 150-degree viewing angle for the best coverage on the road.
- Compatible with RADAR sensor accessory: Sold separately, the new RADAR sensor accessory helps capture extended pre-event footage when in parking surveillance mode while saving more energy.
- Super Night Vision 2.0 with Sony STARVIS: Reduces noise and enhances image quality in low-light conditions.
- Wide dynamic range: Video is always in the right exposure and contrast in any environment.
- Thinkware Cloud: Monitor your vehicles’ activity and video upload remotely at no additional cost through the Thinkware app.
- Built-in GPS: Locate your vehicle and set geo-fence warnings if your vehicle leaves a geographic boundary. Receive alerts for red light and speed light cameras, and embed speed, time, and location data in recorded videos.
- Deep Impact emergency notification: Automatically notify parties identified in your Thinkware Cloud when your vehicle experiences a G-force level great than 3g's or 4'gs.
- Integrated thermal protection: Super Capacitors and Thermal Sensor provides added safety and reliability in extreme temperatures.
- Anti-file corruption: Proprietary technology improves reliability by protecting your memory card from data corruption and lost footage.
- Built-in WiFi: Review recorded videos and update firmware using a WiFi connection to your smartphone.
- Parking surveillance mode (requires hardwire or OBD2 installation): Monitors your vehicle when you're parked. Includes features like time lapse, energy saving mode, impact detection, and motion detection.
- Advanced driver assistance: Includes features like lane departure warning, front collision warning, front vehicle departure warning, and red light or speed camera warnings.
What's in the Box
- U1000 4K UHD forward facing dash cam
- 2K QHD rear facing camera
- Rear camera connection cable
- CPL filter
- Hardwire kit
- 12V power cable
- 32GB microSD card
- USB microSD card reader
- Adhesive clips
- Windshield mount
- Spare 3M adhesive
- Product manual
- Front Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p)
- Rear Resolution: 2K Quad HD (2560 x 1440p)
- Front Camera: 8.42 MP Sony STARVIS image sensor
- Rear Camera: 5.14 MP Sony Exmor R image sensor
- Front Frame Rate: Choose 30fps with 4K video or 60fps with 2K video
- Rear Frame Rate: Choose 30fps with 2K video or 60fps with Full HD video
- Field of View: 150°
- Product Width: 2.5 inches
- Product Length: 5.5 inches
- Product Height: 1.25 inches
- Product Weight: 0.25lbs
- Storage Temperature: -4°~ 158°F / -20°~ 70°C
- Operating Temperature: 14°~ 140°F / -10°~ 60°C
- Capacity: microSD card up to 128GB (UHS-I)
- Input Power: DC 12/24V, Built-in Super Capacitor
- GPS: Built-in GPS Antenna
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.