KC HiLiTES Ford Bronco (2021+) 39" Gravity LED Pro6 Light Bar Kit Front Bumper
If you're looking for a high-performance lighting solution for your Ford Bronco that can help you conquer any trail or adventure, look no further than the bumper light bar kit from KC Hilites!
Featuring the powerful and versatile Gravity LED Pro6 39" light bar and is designed to deliver exceptional visibility and performance in the toughest of driving conditions. With patented Gravity Reflective Diode (GRD) technology, the Pro6 can throw light out at an incredible distance while still being energy-efficient, and do not worry about outrunning your lights with your powerful and capable Bronco.
With its heavy-gauge steel mounting brackets that are powder-coated textured black for ultimate durability, you can count on a secure and reliable installation that utilizes the factory-designed mounting locations and hardware. Plus, with the included complete wiring kit and other accessories, you have everything you need to get up and running quickly and easily.
Upgrade your Ford Bronco today with the 39" Gravity LED Pro6 Light Bar Kit and experience the ultimate performance on and off the road!
- Gravity Reflective Diode Technology: Each Gravity LED Pro6 light is powered by the G6 LED optical insert, featuring patented Gravity Reflective Diode (GRD) technology. This unique industry-leading technology and reflector design ensures that emitted light output from each LED is maximized for powerful, usable light for everyday off-road use. Unlike traditional forward-facing reflector designs commonly found in LED lights today, KC GRD technology strategically positions LEDs inside the reflector so that all light output is carefully directed and aimed to deliver usable light. You get highly targeted distribution, providing unparalleled clarity, performance, and beam shape.
- Infinity Ring System: As an industry first, the Pro6 allows you to control your lighting needs. Pro6 LED light bars feature a patented Infinity Ring system that utilizes individual rings to link 6" Pro6 LED lights together to form a rigid LED light bar system. The unique hinge and bolt design allows endless modularity and adjustability to suit your lighting needs.
- Complete Lighting Coverage: Gravity LED Pro6 light bars are specifically configured using a combination of SAE/ECE Driving and Wide-40 G6 LED optical inserts. Combining different reflectors in one bar provides a broad range of visibility and a smooth and consistent light beam for more usable lighting coverage. Driving Beam lights provide powerful forward distance and equal beam distribution width, while the Wide-40 beam offers more coverage, increasing side-to-side peripheral visibility. This results in incredible distance and evenly balanced light distribution that you can use for all of your off-road lighting adventures.
- Tested Durability & Construction: Inspired by desert racing and tested by KC off-road racers worldwide, the Pro6 breaks all performance barriers while providing the most durable, robust, and scalable LED light bar design available today.
What's in the Box
- (2) Ford Bronco Front Bumper Light Bar Mounting Brackets (driver and passenger sides)
- (1) Gravity® Pro6 LED Light Bar
- (6) Light Covers; Black with Yellow KC Logo
- (1) Performance Wiring Kit with Illuminated LED Switch
- Installation Guide
|Raw Lumens||13,800 lm|
|Lux @ 10 Meters||5,150 lx|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||1,435m|
|Dimensions||H 6.06" x D 3.33" x W 39.125"|
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.