- Its innovative design protects carpet, door panels, and cargo areas from damage.
- The fold-and-tumble rear seat feature keeps the back seat in place even with the cargo liner installed.
- Offers the convenience of removing or folding and tumbling forward the seat if desired while keeping it in the vehicle.
- Features a built-in front curtain wall that prevents items and pets from entering the front seat area.
- Includes a unique side retention system that ensures the cover stays securely in place.
- Enjoy a quick and easy installation process for added convenience.
The rear Configurable Cargo Covers (C3) for Jeep are versatile accessories that fully protect the rear cargo area. They're made with durable materials that safeguard the carpet and plastic trim from damage, scratches, pet claws, dirt, and debris. These water-resistant covers can be split-folded, allowing for 40-60 rear seat lowering. This provides coverage with the seat up, partially lowered, or fully lowered, offering flexibility and functionality. A flip-out cover flap prevents dirt from falling into the rear tailgate door gap, while the built-in front curtain wall keeps items and pets from entering the front seat area. The unique side retention system ensures a secure fit as you load or unload. Installation and removal are effortless, giving you protection whenever and wherever you need it.
What's in the Box
- (1) Cargo Cover
- (2) Hook and loop strip
- (1) Adhesive Promoter
- Installation Guide
Vehicle Fitment Guide
|2011||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited 70th Anniversary|
|2016||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited 75th Anniversary|
|2016,2018||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Sport S|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Rubicon|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Sahara|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Sport|
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at no cost. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label, and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Defective parts are assessed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with the Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.