- CFL³ Technology Voice Coil: 3x more structurally rigid, prolonging the life of the voice coil.
- MLB Collar Technology: enables micro-level bonding with cone & spider for increased strength.
- Fiber Matrix Paper Cone: to strengthen the rigidity of the woofer’s cone body to minimize the distortion while increasing the handling of high pressure produced in the subwoofer enclosure.
- Linear Surround Technology: maximum excursion for that hard-hitting, head-shaking, feel-it-in-your-soul bass.
- High-Density Wide Profile Compressed Foam Surround stitched to the cone delivering ultimate durability built to last no matter how hard you crank that music up.
- Dual VC (vent-cap) Design: to strengthen the rigidity of the woofer’s cone body to minimize the distortion while increasing the handling of high pressure produced within the subwoofer’s motor structure.
- Magnetic FEA High-Efficiency Motor: Provides the highest possible efficiency in motor design.
- Thermal Efficient Design Via a Vented Motor: provides better thermal efficiency, reduces motor compression, and extends low-frequency response.
- Double Looped and Sleeved Lead Wires for High Excursion: reduces wire roping and allows high excursion, increased flexibility, and long life.
- Push Type Terminals: provide consistent tension to the speaker wire, preventing it from becoming loose from vibration.
- Bent Edge Enhanced Frame: minimizes overall resonance and provides accurate sound with less distortion.
- Linear Long Throw Spider Suspension: for increased output and power handling.
- Black Anodized Voice Coil Former: Optimized heat dissipation for efficient performance.
- High density ferrite magnet: Drives a higher magnetic flux to the motor for more powerful bass.
- Dual Cap Topology (D.C.T.): Doubles the structure rigidity of the cone and dust cap to minimize distortion and for tight, articulate bass and the highest quality musical reproduction.
- Cast Aluminum Frame: Ultimate Frame material - minimizes overall resonance and provides accurate sound with less distortion.
- Coupled Top Plate (C.T.P.): Extended magnet field gives the voice coil more control for linear sound reproduction.
Get ready to crank the bass in your vehicle with Stinger Audio's DC series 2-OHM or 4-OHM, 10" subwoofers! With an RMS power rating of 1000 watts and a 1,500-watt peak power, these bad boys are engineered for a pulse-pounding performance and extraordinary sound experience. Their MLB collar technology ensures maximum strength while their fiber matrix paper cone body minimizes distortion and increases handling capability - all kept sturdy by CFL voice coil three times more structurally rigid than competitors' designs. Let this impressive woofer be the heart behind every bumpin' drive you take.