- Enjoy the benefits of six channels of active speaker-level inputs, capable of handling up to 40V input.
- Customize your audio system with variable outputs and discrete-level controls for precise sound adjustments.
- Experience enhanced bass quality with AccuBASS® processing, which corrects bass roll-off.
- Benefit from internal channel summing for improved audio performance.
- Easily select load settings with the Load Selection Switch.
- Ensure optimal signal detection with GTO Signal Sensing.
- Appreciate automatic turn-on with Audio Sense technology.
- Enhance audio quality and minimize interference with the Ground Isolation Switch.
- Included ACR-1 dash remote for convenient control.
DescriptionUpgrade your car audio system with the AudioControl Five Channel Output Converter with Accubass. This converter delivers crystal-clear sound quality with four channels of active speaker-level inputs and up to 40V input handling. Customize your sound with variable outputs and discrete-level controls while the AccuBASS® processing corrects bass roll-off for an optimal listening experience. Additional features like internal channel summing, load selection switch, GTO signal sensing, audio sense turn-on, and ground isolation switch ensure superior performance and reliability. Transform your driving experience today!
What’s in the Box
- Five Channel Output Converter
- ACR-1 dash remote
- User Guide
|Maximum Input Handling||40V / 400W|
|Maximum Output Level||9.5 Vrms|
|Output Gain||+/- 15 dB|
|ACR-1 Attenuation Range||0 dB to -21 dB|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0.1%|
|Signal to Noise||>124 dB|
|Input Impedance||Selectable (20 Ω, 60 Ω, 20 kΩ)|
|Output Impedance||150 Ω|
|Power Draw||330 mA|
|Recommended Fuse Rating||2 Amp|
|Weight & Dims||1.10 lbs. / 7”L x 5.1”W x 1.14”H|
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.