- Wired Remote Control: Easily adjust the subwoofer output level with the ACR-1 wired remote control, designed for dash mounting and within reach of the driver.
- Compatibility: Compatible with AudioControl processors and amplifiers including LC2i, LC6i, LC7i, Overdrive Plus, Matrix Plus, 6XS, The Epicenter, LC-4.800, LC-6.1200, and ACM-1.300.
- Mounting Options: Dash control can be mounted under the dash using the supplied bracket or flush-mounted directly on the dashboard for a custom look.
- Bracket Installation: Attach the dash control to the underside of the dashboard with two screws, ensuring the LED is visible and within reach of the driver.
- Custom Installation: For a finished look, disassemble the dash control from the bracket and drill holes in the dashboard for the control, lock tab, and LED holder, then reassemble the components on the dashboard.
You use this handy wired remote control with select AudioControl sound processors to change the level or bass output. Its 2-color LED glows brighter as you increase output, then dims as you dial it back. Mount it on your dash so you can make on-the-fly level adjustments. The package includes a 20-foot cable and a Mounting plate.
What's In The Box
- Remote dash mount control
- 20' RJ-14 cable. Mounting Instructions on packaging
- User Guide
2 x 2 x 2 in
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.