Bundle & Save Now
- Active 2-channel line driver/output converter.
- Designed to work with aftermarket and factory systems
- Provides up to 9.5 Vrms output.
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs.
- Speaker-level inputs handle up to 40V (400 watts RMS).
- Auto turn-on via DC offset or audio detect.
- Level control and maximized LED indicator.
- Load selection switch for OEM integration (20, 60, or 20,000 ohms).
- Speaker-level inputs feature switchable load resistance to prevent factory stereo shut-down.
The LC1i joins ranks with AudioControl’s most popular active line output converter, the LC2i. Adding a sub? Planning a full system? Either way, get the best possible signal from your factory sound system to your amplifiers. Load selection switches mean OEM integration has never been easier and the LC1 will work with the most finicky factory sound systems. Installer friendly turn on trigger modes allow for flexibility via GTO™ Signal Sense (DC offset), audio sense, or remote 12 volt inputs. For future head unit upgrades, the LC1i is also a line driver and can remain in the system to provide optimal preamp signal.