- Improved Strength: Enjoy enhanced durability and rigidity with fully welded plate steel construction.
- Precision Machined Ball Joint Cup: The CNC machined ball joint cup provides improved positioning, making it ideal for use with leveling/lift kits.
- High-Quality Greaseable Ball Joints: Benefit from reliable performance with high-quality greaseable ball joints with a protective cap to remove dirt and debris.
- OE Style Rubber Bushings: Experience maintenance-free operation and long-lasting durability thanks to the OE style rubber bushings.
- Ready to Install: These upper control arms come fully assembled and are prepared for hassle-free installation.
- Note: Each package includes a pair (2) of upper control arms. Compatible with 6" kits and 2" leveling kits. Not suitable for 4" kits. Not compatible with 2013-2018 models equipped with factory adjustable air suspension (Air-Ride).
Boost your truck's performance easily using the high-strength Adventure Series control arms. These arms provide increased droop travel, improved strength, and eliminate weak suspension. Crafted from durable, fully welded high-strength steel, these control arms are built to withstand even the most challenging terrains. With long-lasting OE-style rubber bushings and indexed ball joint cups for leveling and lifted applications, these control arms offer reliable performance. Plus, they come fully assembled for easy installation. Upgrade to the Adventure Series control arms today and confidently conquer any adventure.
What's in the Box
- Ball Joints
- Dust Caps
- Upper Control Arms
- Installation Guide
|For Use With Lift Heights||See Notes|
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.