- Levels stance without compromising ride quality or driveability.
- Provides clearance for aftermarket wheel and tire packages.
- The 2-piece design allows for easy bolt-on installation, eliminating the need to cut or disassemble the strut.
- No cutting is required for installation.
- Does not require the disassembly or rotating of the top strut hat.
- Compatible with all Bronco models, including Sasquatch and Badlands.
- Optional upgrade for the 2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 model (incompatible with Raptor models).
- Note: Not compatible with Bronco Sport models.
Elevate your Ford Bronco to new heights with this top-quality 1" leveling kit. Designed to level out the stance and eliminate the factory nose-low rake, this kit enhances appearance and functionality by providing clearance for giant aftermarket wheel and tire packages without compromising drivability. Crafted from high-strength American steel and featuring a durable black e-coating finish, this kit's 2-piece design with upper and lower strut mount spacers ensures easy installation and precise fit. With more extended replacement hardware and step-by-step instructions included, you can transform your Bronco within hours. Take your Ford Bronco to the next level of style and performance today with this exceptional leveling kit.
What's in the Box
- (2) Front Coil Spring Spacers
- Installation Guide
|Front Lift Height||1"|
|Front Lift Method||
20 x 9
|Max Tire Size||35" x 11.2"|
|Wheel Size 2||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5-5.5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.