- Engineered for Ford Bronco: KC Ditch/A-Pillar mounts are quick and easy to install, maximizing lighting capabilities.
- FLEX ERA® 3 Spot or Combo Beam: FE3 light offers a compact design with swappable lens optics. Choose a Spot beam for distance or a Combo beam for wider coverage. Perfect for off-road adventures.
The Ford Bronco Ditch Light Kits allow you to add off-road lights onto one of the most highly-anticipated off-road rigs of all time. With no modifications necessary and while re-using factory-grade hardware, it's never been easier to upgrade the night-time performance of your Bronco. This kit has everything needed including brackets, lights, wiring kit, and more.
What's in the Box
- (1) Pair of Ford Bronco Ditch Light Brackets
- (2) FLEX ERA 3 Lights in either Spot or Combo Beam
- (2) Light Covers - Black with Yellow KC Logo
- (1) Dual-Light Wiring Kit with 3 Position Switch
- Installation Guide
|Raw Lumens||3,672 lm @5000K|
|Lux @ 10 Meters||800 lx (Spot) or 300 lx (Combo)|
|Candela||80,000 cd (Spot) or 29,552 cd (Combo)|
|Beam Distance||607m (Spot) or 385m (Combo)|
|Wattage||40W-Amp Draw: 3.4A @ 12V|
W - 3.6" x H - 3.5" x D - 2.6"
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.