- On-Road and Off-Road Performance: Includes street-legal FLEX ERA 3 Dual Mode SAE Fog Lights for a wide field of view, plus FLEX ERA 1 Off-Road Lights for added coverage.
- Simplified Wiring: A Custom daisy-chained harness links all six lights to two circuits that connect to factory-equipped Ford Upfitter switches.
- Street Mode vs Off-Road Mode: Street Mode powers on Fog Beam and Amber Backlights, while Off-Road Mode activates full-power Fog Beam + Spot Beam and FE1 lights.
- Extra Lenses Included: Preassembled fog lights come with Clear and Selective Yellow Lenses for easy swap. FE1 lights come with Spread Beam and Spot Beam lenses.
- Precision Engineering and Quality Components: Mounting brackets made of black powder-coated steel for durability, designed for O.E. Ford Bronco Steel Bumpers, bolt-on application without drilling or modifications.
For the sleekest on-road and off-road lighting setup for a 2021+ Ford Bronco, the factory fog pocket location in the steel bumper is the only way to go. The Ford Bronco Fog Pocket Light Kit from KC features an array of street-legal fog lights for the pavement and high-power off-road lighting to use while tackling the trails. The kit includes everything needed, from mounting brackets to wiring harnesses, changeable beam pattern lenses, and more. With the included harnesses, you can switch between street-legal fog lights and offroad lights with ease using your factory-equipped Upfitter switches.