- Designed for trucks with factory-stamped steel or aluminum control arms.
- Fully welded plate steel construction for improved strength.
- CNC machined ball joint cup with optimized positioning with leveling/lift kits.
- High-quality greaseable ball joints with a protective cap to prevent dirt and debris buildup.
- Durable OE-style rubber bushings for maintenance-free operation.
- Comes fully assembled and ready to install.
- Important Note: Designed for vehicles with OE-stamped steel or aluminum control arms. Will not fit vehicles with OE cast steel arms. Also, please note that tires wider than 285/70r17 cannot be installed on factory wheels due to clearance issues with the steering knuckles.
Upgrade your Chevrolet/GMC 1500 truck or SUV effortlessly with these high-strength Adventure Series control arms. Crafted from premium, high-strength steel and fully welded for maximum strength and rigidity, these arms are built to handle challenging terrains. The OE-style rubber bushings ensure long-lasting, quiet operation. These control arms deliver superior performance with an indexed ball joint cup for use with leveling and lifted applications and high-strength ball joints with a protective cap. Plus, they come fully assembled for easy installation. Take your vehicle to new heights with these durable and adventure-ready control arms.
What's in the Box
- (2) Control Arms
- Installation Guide
|For Use With Lift Heights||2-3" and 6.5"|
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.