Ready to elevate your Jeep Wrangler JK (Gas model) to the next level? We've got you covered with 2" body lift kits!
Say goodbye to the limitations of stock clearance and hello to the ability to fit larger tires. Not only will this enhance the look of your Jeep, but it will also provide a smoother ride on even the toughest terrains.
But that's not all. The crush-proof body blocks and high-grade body bolts won't just provide additional lift - they'll improve overall vehicle performance and durability. You'll be able to take on the roughest trails with confidence and ease.
Installation is a breeze, so you can spend less time in the garage and more time hitting the trails. And with it's durable construction, you can trust that this kit will last for years to come.
- Crushproof body lift blocks and grade 5 body mount bolts
- Steering correction to maintain factory steering functionality
- Fuel filler hose extension
- Radiator relocation brackets to ensure proper air flow
- Transfer case linkage relocation to avoid shifter binding
- Not recommended for 2011 or newer models with manual transmissions and new style interior due to extensive shifter and floorboard modification required.
- If adding Bumper Relocation Brackets, part will not work on Mopar rear bumpers.
- Stick shift? Shifter boot and floor board modification required to ensure full engagement. See installation instructions for more information.
What's in the Box
- All Necessary Mounting / Installation Hardware
- Indestructible Body Lift Blocks
- Steering Linkage Extension
|Front Lift Height||2"|
|Rear Lift Height||2"|
|Front Lift Method||Indestructible Body Lift Blocks|
|Rear Lift Method||Indestructible Body Lift Blocks|
|Lift Type||Body Lift|
|Wheel Size||16 x 8|
|Max Tire Size||33 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||17 x 8|
|Back Spacing 2||4.5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||33 x 12.5|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||Yes
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.