- Prevents the transfer of noise and vibration caused by bushing movement.
- Preloads shock absorber bushing for better performance and longevity.
- Machined smooth bushing surfaces reduce friction and wear.
- Retains original mounting alignment to prevent stress on shock absorber and bushing.
- Provides almost a 1/2" down travel at the shock absorber.
- Zinc-plated, premium-grade steel components for corrosion resistance.
- Compatible with OE and aftermarket shock absorbers and most racing shock absorbers using 0.50 in. ID spherical bearings.
Elevate your Jeep Wrangler JK's shock absorbers with the Rear Upper Shock Mount Bar Pin Eliminator Kit. This kit provides almost a ½" shock absorber down travel and converts to standard EB1 eyelet-style shocks for smoother rides and better handling on rugged terrain. It also eliminates noise and vibration transfer, improves performance and longevity, reduces friction and wear, and retains the original mounting alignment to prevent stress. Made from premium-grade steel and Zinc-coated for corrosion resistance, this kit is compatible with OE and aftermarket shock absorbers, making it a must-have upgrade for off-road enthusiasts. Upgrade your Jeep today for enhanced performance and reliability.
What's in the Box
- (2) Cross Pin / Block Combo
- (2) Mounting Block
- (2) 1/8” Roll Pin
- (4) M10 x 50mm Hex Bolt
- (4) Split Washer
- (2) Composite Cone
- (2) 1/8” Spacers
- Installation Guide
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.