Elevate the performance of your Jeep Wrangler JK's front suspension with the HD Adjustable Track Bar, designed to provide unparalleled reliability and performance. With modern JK suspension technology providing increased droop travel, the axle bushing of the track bar can become a limiting factor. The HD Adjustable Track Bar solves this issue with a high-misalignment style bushing on the axle end and an OE-style rubber bushing at the frame, ensuring maximum performance and handling capabilities on any terrain.
The HD Adjustable Track Bar is engineered to recenter the axle, control lateral forces, and run the longest shocks your springs will allow, delivering unbeatable performance and reliability that keeps you on the trail and out of the shop.
Choose the HD Adjustable Track Bar for unmatched performance and reliability on and off-road. Experience superior handling, increased suspension travel, and unbeatable articulation with our top-of-the-line track bar, engineered to take your off-road experience to the next level.
- Superior quality replacement for original fixed length panhard rod
- Variable length design properly aligns axle housing with chassis and prevents undue stress on related components
- Fine adjustment threads enable ultra precise axle positioning
- Extremely strong DOM tube construction utilizes OE bends for correct geometry and clearance
- The replaceable COM bearing has a self-lubricating, injection molded race and is rated to 42,000lbs static load for long life and reliable function
- Includes high-angle misalignment spacers to maximize the angular travel of the COM end.
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.