Take on Nature with confidence, thanks to the rugged and sporty WeatherBeater Floor Liners! Designed to perfectly conform to the contours of your Jeep Wrangler JK, these floor liners offer unbeatable protection against whatever Nature hurls at you.
With exclusive features like stay put cleats and factory retention ready design, the WeatherBeater Floor Liners are engineered to keep your liner secure and stable - even in the toughest of conditions. And that's not all - they're easy to clean, ensuring your vehicle's interior stays looking as good as new.
Whether you're an avid adventurer or simply looking for top-quality protection for your Jeep, the WeatherBeater Floor Liners are the perfect choice. Don't let Nature dictate your journey - take control with the ultimate in carpet protection and style. Upgrade your ride today with the WeatherBeater Floor Liners!
- Factory Retention Ready: Designed to work with vehicle Factory Retention Posts to ensure the liners stay firmly under foot.
- Contains the Mess: The patented FormFitEdge is a raised ridge that runs along the door jam, protecting your truck or SUV from any mess.
- Precision Fit: The FormFit Design process perfectly forms each liner to the detailed contour of your specific ride.
- Rear Seat Protection: For applicable trucks, WeatherBeater Liners offer protection that extends all the way beneath your truck's seats.
- Stay Put Cleats: Our exclusive StayPut Cleats help keep your liner from shifting around under your feet.
- Tough to Beat: This sporty liner material is rugged and can stand up to abuse like no other.
- Easy to Clean: Easy to install, remove, and clean. Just yank, dump, spray, and repeat.
Vehicle Fitment Guide
|2011||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited 70th Anniversary|
|2016||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited 75th Anniversary|
|2016||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Sport S|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Rubicon|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Sahara|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Sport|
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Sport S|
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.