6.5″ High-Fidelity Coaxial Speakers
- Edge-enhanced steel frame for added structural strength.
- Black anodized voice coil former for superior heat dissipation.
- Linear double-roll surround for precision cone movement.
- Complex FEA-designed high-efficiency motor.
- Rigid poly mica-coated cone for optimized sound reproduction.
- Rear dampened hybrid silk dome tweeter for extended frequency response.
- Concentric point source design for a seamless transition from midrange to
- Sonic diffuser and radiant collar for better off-axis frequency response.
- High-quality mounting hardware included.
6.5" Speaker Pods and Tweeter Adaptors
- Fits most aftermarket 6.5" coaxial or component speakers.
- Built from sturdy ASA plastic to resist impact, chemicals, UV light, and extreme temperatures.
- Unique 2-piece construction provides durability and reliability ensuring you can play your music for all on-road and off-road adventures.
- Includes a pair of mounting plates for easy installation of aftermarket tweeters in the factory dash location.
- Includes plug-and-play speaker harnesses to simplify your install.
Upgrade your driving experience with the audio bundle featuring AudioControl's PNW Series 6.5" High-Fidelity Coaxial Speakers and the Jeep Wrangler JL/Gladiator JT Front Speaker Pod Kit. These speakers deliver exceptional sound quality and unmatched performance in any vehicle. With features like an edge-enhanced steel frame for durability, a linear double-roll surround for precise cone movement, and a high-efficiency motor for maximum power output, crystal-clear audio, and outstanding clarity are guaranteed. The rear-dampened hybrid silk dome tweeter extends the frequency response, accurately reproducing every note and instrument. Installation is a breeze with high-quality mounting hardware included. Pair them with the Jeep Wrangler JL/Gladiator JT Front Speaker Pod Kit, which contains pods for easy installation in your vehicle. Upgrade your sound system today and enjoy immersive, high-fidelity audio on the road.
What’s in the Box
- (2) 6.5″ High-Fidelity Coaxial Speakers
- Coaxial Speakers User Guide
- Left-Hand Speaker Pod
- Right-Hand Speaker Pod
- Tweeter Mounting Plate - Two (2)
- Speaker Plug Adapter - Two (2)
- Speaker Pods Installation Guide
- Mounting Diagram
6.5″ High-Fidelity Coaxial Speakers
|DC Resistance (Re)||2.3 ohms|
|System Frequency (Fs) Response||60-20k Hz|
|XO Frequency||5250 Hz|
|Slope (Octave)||-6 dB|
|Tweeter Voice Coil Diameter||20 mm|
|Midrange Voice Coil Diameter||35 mm|
High-Fidelity Coaxial Speaker Dimensions
|Overall Diameter||6.5 in / 166 mm|
|Cut Out Diameter||5.59 in / 142 mm|
|Mounting Depth||2.36 in / 60 mm|
|Height (w/o Grille)||0.20 in / 5.2 mm|
|Height (w/ Grille)||0.86 in / 22 mm|
|Motor Diameter (w/ Cover)||4.6 in / 117 mm|
|Grille Overall Diameter||7.05 in / 179 mm|
Find the answers to many common questions:
We have a 30-day easy return policy for all purchases.
We provide a shipping label for defective products upon your return request at absolutely no cost to you. Non-defective products will not receive a shipping label and the consumer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Stinger Off-Road products are warrantied against defects in materials One (1) Year from purchase date. Stinger Off-Road will, at its discretion, replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Assessments of defective parts are performed before replacements are shipped or refunds are released.
Please hold on to your order confirmation! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation with Order Number. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
Units found to have physical or liquid damage caused by use abuse or improper installation may be void of warranty.